Ian

I just got that avatar too! Except I just finished the plot yesterday. I'd never even known the plot existed because I've been on a huge hiatus and the only reason I even found out about it was because of the avatar. I'm so happy, because it's my 200th avvie!

Something Has Happened! elephantesurprise.gif You are now eligible to use 'Elephante Surprise' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Wooo! Wishing Well gave me a Bag of Peanuts, so I adopted an elephante to get the avvie~ :D

Repounding him now if anyone else needs him. :)

Same just happened to me! Thanks Wishing Well ♥

Something Has Happened! elephantesurprise.gif You are now eligible to use 'Elephante Surprise' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I got the Sway avatar too! This was my first time ever participating in the Battle so I'm super happy I won. I also got the Tyranu Evavu. I'd been trying for it for ages and never got it, and then I got a streak of 35. So weird!

Holy moly guys! I just got lent a BGC making Grarrl Warrior #287 for me!

edit: Today has been a productive day! Got the Space Faerie and....

Something Has Happened! faeriebubbles.gif You are now eligible to use 'Faerie Bubbles' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I got the 'slorg' petpet avatar today, and that marks my 199~ :D I also got the I *heart* Happiness* avvie today, too. (That was an easy one I should've noticed to get earlier :mellow:). After reaching my goal of 200, I'll try shooting for 210! :happydance:

Congrats to everyone on getting their avvies~

Something Has Happened! snargan.gif You are now eligible to use 'Skeith - Snargan' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Didn't realize there was an easy game one out there I could get! It's been a while... #259

Something Has Happened! buzzin.gif You are now eligible to use 'Buzzin'' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally, finally, FINALLY! Item was 79k, not too bad. And I didn't even get this quest from a cookie!