Ian

I can't believe it!

Something Has Happened!

luckystreak.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Bilge Dice - Lucky Streak!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I'm so ecstatic! I'm pretty sure the record for last month's stats were 8. First of February and these are my stats:

Your Current Month Stats:

Plays: 62

Wins: 23

Current Win Streak: 10

NP Today: 5660

Your Cumulative Stats:

Plays: 2790

Wins: 641

Best Win Streak: 10

NP: 8480

I felt lucky after beating my streak of 4. And then 8 happened and I got really nervous once I hit 9. And I doubt anyone is completely wondering, but the scores were 18, 19, 20, and I won with 21. Bilge Dice is my favourite game since getting the Perfect Score avatar months ago so I'll probably keep playing. :woot:

And you've only been playing it a month? Plenty of people on the boards are suspicious you're a cheater btw.

Something Has Happened! geraptiku_tomb.gif You are now eligible to use 'Geraptiku - Deserted Tomb' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay!!! I've been waiting for this random avatar for so long! *sniffle* It's so beautiful.

And you've only been playing it a month? Plenty of people on the boards are suspicious you're a cheater btw.

Ah, let haters hate. Some people are just born lucky. I'm not one of them O.O

Played & played & played some more & finally hit a score of 301! Pretty close but by golly,

Something Has Happened! techobuzz.gif You are now eligible to use 'Techo - The Buzzer Game' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Glad to cross another off the list, one more & I'll have a total of 250!
Plan to work hard tomorrow on a couple I've been especially studying & planning to slay!

Wishing everyone a great day & won avies! :laughingsmiley:

I wish I could have seen these boards in order to address them myself in a polite and honest manner. I've only seen one board discuss it and that board died pretty quickly. I wouldn't dare cheat and risk losing my 12 year account due to an avatar.