Ian

JACKPOT! WOOHOO! YOU WIN THE JACKPOT OF 2009 NEOPOINTS!!! AND YOU ALSO GET THE 10X JACKPOT MULTIPLIER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something Has Happened! luckyblumaroo.gif You are now eligible to use 'Dice-A-Roo' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I've been trying for a while!

I got these one today too

sewage_surfer.gifdonna_wasm.gif

And TNT finally decided that my Feed Florg score was correct so I received the avvie.

4 avatars in just one day, awesome. :rock:

Through persistence I finally achieved spacerocked.gif and sewage_surfer.gif!

I've been playing Spacerocked! constantly day after day since it came out but the luck never went my way. I was persistent though knowing that it wasn't due to a lack of skill. Sewage Surfer came about because I had a lot of time on my hands so I got it in one sitting. Feels good to tick game avatars off the list!

I achieved magax.gif earlier today. I found the game really boring and was glad to reach the score immediately. I'm pretty sure it was more for never having to play the game again than getting the avatar. :mellow:

But hey, I persisted and scored a game avatar. :rolleyes_anim:

I don't have all six--just four--but I'm VERY happy to have the Seekers avatar :cool:

Plus, I was saving up nearly a hundred books in my SDB, ready to read in case we had a book boon, and we did. Woo! I'm now on the Book Award list.

I scored a number of avatars today:

meepvsfeep.gif I boosted my High Score from a 37 to 2000+. I never understood this game because I always button mashed. It took me 3 tries in 1 hour though because I made mistakes the first two times.

elephantesurprise.gif I finally gave-in and offered on the Trading Post to get this avatar.

seekers_slb7gh.gif I imagine a lot of Neopians who have been following and participating in the Battlefield acquired this today.

deckswabber.gif I've been trying this one for just over a month now. Looking up YouTube videos really helped. I even achieved it before it got to the Green level! Just took a lot of patience and tries to know how to maximise my score per level.

Today was pretty good. :happydance:

Today has been a good avatar day, so far.

As many did, I got the Seekers avatar.

seekers_slb7gh.gif

Also, after picking the Wheel boon, with my second Wheel of Knowledge spin I got:

brightvale.gif

I'm also aiming for the Chia Bomber avatar today. :D

Good luck with the Chia Bomber avatar, Spritzie! That one is still being mean to me. D:

However, I did /finally/ get the Snowmuncher avatar! :D snowmuncher.gif

smuggleddubloon.gif I finally was able to get this avatar, which is one of my favourites! My High Scores went from 40 to 2455 to 2525. It took me several tries because I'd always take the placement of the mines for granted.

Something Has Happened! chefbonju.gif You are now eligible to use 'Blumaroo - Chef Bonju' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I've been waiting patiently for this one. It was the first thing on my to-do list for today. :laughingsmiley: