Ian

cocojubjub.gif

coconut jubjub yey!

thanks TDN!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hey, guys. I'm having a bit of a dilemma and thought maybe you could help me out.

I got my third FFQ on this account! Yay!

I also have a feeling it's my last one.

I have two options.

#1: Hatch my Draik egg and paint it Wraith (my dream pet)

#2: Paint a Buzz and get the Buzzin' avatar

Let me know what you think :)

Hey, guys. I'm having a bit of a dilemma and thought maybe you could help me out.

I got my third FFQ on this account! Yay!

I also have a feeling it's my last one.

I have two options.

#1: Hatch my Draik egg and paint it Wraith (my dream pet)

#2: Paint a Buzz and get the Buzzin' avatar

Let me know what you think :)

Hm. I think that depends on how much you want the avatar. If you really want it, go for the avatar: Wraith might be expensive, but it is an attainable NP goal. However, if you're not sold on getting the avatar, then using the FFQ for your draik would obviously be much cheaper (and more immediate) than saving up for a paint brush.

I'd go for the avatar, but that's just me. C=

Hm. I think that depends on how much you want the avatar. If you really want it, go for the avatar: Wraith might be expensive, but it is an attainable NP goal. However, if you're not sold on getting the avatar, then using the FFQ for your draik would obviously be much cheaper (and more immediate) than saving up for a paint brush.

I'd go for the avatar, but that's just me. C=

The thing is that I'm not a big avatar collector. My goal is 215 at the current moment.

In other news, I finished Altador Plot last night.

Today, I got the Lenny-Finneus avatar!

The thing is that I'm not a big avatar collector. My goal is 215 at the current moment.

In other news, I finished Altador Plot last night.

Today, I got the Lenny-Finneus avatar!

Go for your dreamie then! :D

And congrats on finishing the plot!

Yes! Finally got the Typing Terror avatar tonight, so happy! *dances*

I also made #7 on the high scores (we'll see if that lasts until midnight..), but I'm so happy about the avatar I barely even care about the trophy. xD

Something Has Happened! ednacackle.gif You are now eligible to use 'Edna - Cackle!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

OMG! I finally got that avatar after doing her quests daily for many weeks.

Yes! Finally got the Typing Terror avatar tonight, so happy! *dances*

I also made #7 on the high scores (we'll see if that lasts until midnight..), but I'm so happy about the avatar I barely even care about the trophy. xD

Wow, congrats both of you! :D That is awesome!

Something Has Happened! white_snowbunnies.gif You are now eligible to use 'Whee!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Wow I can't believe it has been an entire year since I started collecting avvies! My last and most waited for petpet avvie :D

Something Has Happened!

snowmuncher.gif You are now eligible to use 'Snowmuncher' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I've been wanting this one, but the last time I tried for it, I wasn't having any luck. I got it within 5-10 minute today. :D

Something Has Happened! yourlupeasplode.gif You are now eligible to use 'Hello, little Lupe... BOOOM!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Trying to figure out why I hadn't got this one sooner, seeing as it was rather easy, haha

EDIT:

After SO long! I got it straight after I read a topic on here about it! :D

Something Has Happened! fuzzleBOO.gif You are now eligible to use 'Evil Fuzzle - BOO!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Aww, yeah! I got the Dice-a-Roo avatar tonight!

I'm finally sucking it up and going for some of the random avatars - I'm so glad I got to tick this one off the list!

I've been going for this one for ages! It's my new favourite game! :D

&

Something Has Happened! sssidney.gif You are now eligible to use 'Sssidney' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! ednacackle.gif You are now eligible to use 'Edna - Cackle!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Wow I just randomly decided to give it a shot and got lucky! #288