Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

Weird, I tried reloading and it seems to be up, but now I can't log in?

Yup! It's the same for me. And it took a while just for the website itself to load before I could actually click the Login link. It's still trying to process logging in, but I clicked a neopets link through Google and managed to get in. Weird o_O

I'm logged back in, but I can't seem to navigate away from the main page without getting a down for maintence pteri.

Well, now I'm not loading at all either.

I went on a little bit ago and it said I was logged out, which really confused me ._.

So I put in my login details but the page wouldn't load so I tried loading another page of Neopets which wouldn't load at all.

Then I loaded the homepage of neopets and it pretty much came up straight away and I was logged in.

But now, again, nothing will load ahhhh oAo I hope it's back up soon-- wait it just loaded :O I hope it's back properly this time

It seems to be back up again *huge cheer* I also appeared as logged out just before it came back online, Caro.

Hooray! :laughingsmiley:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Zombiiesque) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Reminds me of the BBC comedy character "Kevin the teenager". On the night before his 13th birthday, he was all nice and excited and loved his parents. Next day, when he turned 13, he was all moody and rude and huffy and hated his parents. Hahaha!

I've just been experiencing SERIOUS lag. Especially with the BD, but even just loading pages. I thought that it may have been because of the flash I recently upgraded, but perhaps it's just on their end.