Which Neopets food do you wish was real?

rraspberry

Speaking of Faerie foods, I have always thought Faerie Bubbles looked not only tasty, but intriguing. How big are they? How does one go about biting into one? Are they as fun and messy as they look? I would love to find out! The description says sugary goodness with fruit goo in the middle, which sounds delicious to me! I would also love to try all the tropical fruits and fancy berries, like most other posters here. And candies. And chocolate. And cakes. And slushies. But also most of the omelettes and jellies! Not the Clay Omelette or the Lint Jelly, or anything Dung-flavored, of course, but many of them! Also, the space station's Spiced Apple Pie has long interested me. I want a slice!

I actually imagine them being about as big as a gum ball (scale-wise) and being a bit like pop-candy: the outer "shell" suddenly bursts when your mouth's warmed it enough, and then your taste buds are flooded with the liquid inside.

I would love candy like that :')

I actually imagine them being about as big as a gum ball (scale-wise) and being a bit like pop-candy: the outer "shell" suddenly bursts when your mouth's warmed it enough, and then your taste buds are flooded with the liquid inside.

See, I imagine it having a really thing membrane, so as soon as you bite it, it bursts and covers your in sugary good that get's EVERYWHERE but you don't mind as it tastes so good.

Speaking of Faerie foods, I have always thought Faerie Bubbles looked not only tasty, but intriguing. How big are they? How does one go about biting into one? Are they as fun and messy as they look? I would love to find out! The description says sugary goodness with fruit goo in the middle, which sounds delicious to me! I would also love to try all the tropical fruits and fancy berries, like most other posters here. And candies. And chocolate. And cakes. And slushies. But also most of the omelettes and jellies! Not the Clay Omelette or the Lint Jelly, or anything Dung-flavored, of course, but many of them! Also, the space station's Spiced Apple Pie has long interested me. I want a slice!

See, I imagine it having a really thing membrane, so as soon as you bite it, it bursts and covers your in sugary good that get's EVERYWHERE but you don't mind as it tastes so good.

I was thinking they would be like Gushers but bigger and more round.

When I was little I imagined it was like a balloon, and that the inside was actually just flavored air that you "ate"... not sure what I was thinking! Now I too imagine a very thin membrane that you can bite through but that holds its shape once you do, allowing you to suck out all the yummy sugar goo and then eat the chewy/gummy outside. Mmm, now I want one.

Dung Jelly jel_dung_whole.gif

Ah hahahahaha! Just kidding! :laughingsmiley:

I have never wondered what a Neopet food would taste like, this is a great thread.

I would like to try a Negg...is it squishy?

I just remembered being on someone's 'apple' gallery & thinking that some of them looked so interesting!

foo_cloud_shoyruplushie_apple.giffoo_cozy_apple.giffoo_aisha_carmapple.giffoo_apple_rainbow.giffoo_apple_fire.giffoo_apple_glowing.gifgif_ddy15_gldwngapple.giffoo_mutant_apple.giffoo_apple_ice.gif

Some of the apple items are pretty pricey - but I'd consider making it a side gallery one day of some of the cheaper ones!

Because of the name, I kind of imagined that a negg would taste like an egg :P

I would like to try a Faerie Cloud Cookie

bak_cloud_cookie4.gifbak_cloud_cookie2.gifbak_cloud_cookie3.gif

Dung Jelly jel_dung_whole.gif

Ah hahahahaha! Just kidding! :laughingsmiley:

I have never wondered what a Neopet food would taste like, this is a great thread.

Haha dung jelly would be so disgusting!

Especially when I was a kid, I always had certain ideas in my mind of what all the foods would taste like if they were real, so I was curious to find out if anyone else ever had similar thoughts! I love seeing what people post here. There are just so many foods on Neopets, so it is interesting to see what people come up with.

I always pictured Neggs having kind of a chewy/slightly rubbery skin for some reason haha, I guess because I thought they kind of resembled balloons in some ways. Perhaps they would be squishy, who knows! :)

Because of the name, I kind of imagined that a negg would taste like an egg :P

I would like to try a Faerie Cloud Cookie

bak_cloud_cookie4.gifbak_cloud_cookie2.gifbak_cloud_cookie3.gif

Haha yes those look delicious! I wonder what the cloud parts would taste like!

I wonder what the cloud parts would taste like!

I imagine they'd taste like icing sugar and be as light and fluffy as meringues, but with the texture and consistency of whipped cream :O I want one now...

I would love to see boxes of chocolate shaped like Neopets like the ones you see in the chocolate factory. Banana cream coffee would be cool as well (I'm a coffee and caffeine addict in training or maybe I already am).

Most of the food I feed my Dizoo, Hissalana, Maingo and BuneeCat are foods that I would eat in real life. I wish I could eat what my pets eat and not put on weight >.<

I also would like to see the cakes that are shaped or dedicated to pets (chocolate Jetsam mousse cake, Lenny mint chocolate chip ice cream). Maybe I can have a cake like that for my birthday in 2015.

I would love to see boxes of chocolate shaped like Neopets like the ones you see in the chocolate factory. Banana cream coffee would be cool as well (I'm a coffee and caffeine addict in training or maybe I already am).

Most of the food I feed my Dizoo, Hissalana, Maingo and BuneeCat are foods that I would eat in real life. I wish I could eat what my pets eat and not put on weight >.<

I also would like to see the cakes that are shaped or dedicated to pets (chocolate Jetsam mousse cake, Lenny mint chocolate chip ice cream). Maybe I can have a cake like that for my birthday in 2015.

My gallery is based on that theme!

And yeah, I really like looking at cakes, but don't even let myself buy them, the short term joy over long term misery is not worth it, when it comes to my weight.

• 1 month later...