Ye Olde Fishing Vortex

lakecat

I'm at 370 now, :snorkle: but can't remember ever getting any of the better items listed for higher levels. Is anyone else getting them? o_O If so, what level did you start receiving better prizes? My last one was a Scroll of the Sea, not worth much now.

283 atm, I haven't gotten anything of value so far but it's part of my daily routine so I'm hoping something is bound to happen

No, I was wondering the same thing but I am no where near the level you are as I am in the lower 100's. Have you gotten the avatar yet? That is what I am waiting for.

No, I was wondering the same thing but I am no where near the level you are as I am in the lower 100's. Have you gotten the avatar yet? That is what I am waiting for.

Yes, I've had the fishing avatar for a long time but can't remember when I got it.

Hi,

I am at level 299! Haha, I just saw that!

Good Items? List? What??? Where?....

http://thedailyneopets.com/articles/underwater-fishing

I have had a few things worth a bit more, like the bag of broken NP, and some others I can't recall, but none of the rare potions and such. After getting lucky with other dailies I thought I would here too. Oh well, one of us will sometime! :whistle: Remember to check the values of what you catch--some of the former junk items went up in price due to the Coincidence, like Landfish and some others.

Rune, I so agree with you. I too get frustrated when I don't get a good prize, however, I want the rare prizes to stay that way so I cannot complain. It makes it that much exciting when you get one. I got a maraquan petpet paint brush from grave danger and was super excited to see that there weren't many on the TP. I like getting elixir of intellect too.

My pet's fishing level was at 98, I was trying to hard to get the avatar!! I transferred the pet and the fishing level went back to 0 :( I didn't know it would restart at 0 once I got rid of the pet. So now I'm trying to get the avatar on a new pet, her level is only 24 right now *sigh*

• 8 months later...

For some reason I only used one pet for the fishing hole. So 2 of my other pets are under 80. Once I realized that it's going to take longer than I expected I started using them as well. They are finally at levels 79 and 80. I'm hoping once I have 3 chances each day I might eventually get one! *sigh* At least it's not costing me anything.