Christmas in July - A gifting post!

hrtbrk

Well its time for me to gift some sttuffs!

@ Blubberjack, I have sent you some petpets from my side (caprician) and I would send you more but I got the notification that you're already carrying fifty items.

I love this idea.

I'm done cleaning my inventory, jsyk.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please have at least seven words in your post. Quotes don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm done cleaning my inventory, jsyk.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

And I sent the ones I still had to spare right after I saw your post about clearing up your inventory ^_^

What a fun idea!

I usually have a 'Wish List' going for my Sand Gallery...however, currently, there are only 3 items and they are all in the 10's of millions of nps so obviously NOT being asked for here! :D

Mermutt has, however, JUST made it into the Secret Ninja Training School...that, and I LOVE to gamble!

Mermutt would be grateful for the training and I just love taking the risk of opening such things. /grin

1) ANY Red Codestones OR ANY of the numbered 7th Birthday Cake Slices that are/have been given away free in the NC Mall (#1 and #2 are already available...I expect that there will be a #3 and #4). These items will go directly towards Mermutt's training.

or

2) ANY 'gambling' items - Birthday Goodie Bags (I'm currently on a 14th Birthday Goodie Bag kick), Misc. other Gift/Goodie Bags/Boxes/Baskets, Chests, Nerkmids, etc. I would, of course, report back w/ whatever is won! :D

Anything of the above would be greatly appreciated!

Now I am gonna backread more carefully to see if I have anything to pass on to another.

Cheers!

:P

Congratulations! Your gift has been delivered to elmomax. You will receive a Neomail updating you on the status of your gift within 48 hours. Thank you.

@elmomax: Check your item transfer log! :D

Edited by fullonparanoid

What a fun idea!

I usually have a 'Wish List' going for my Sand Gallery...however, currently, there are only 3 items and they are all in the 10's of millions of nps so obviously NOT being asked for here! :D

Mermutt has, however, JUST made it into the Secret Ninja Training School...that, and I LOVE to gamble!

Mermutt would be grateful for the training and I just love taking the risk of opening such things. /grin

1) ANY Red Codestones (to go towards Mermutt's training)

or

2) ANY 'gambling' items - Birthday Goodie Bags (I'm currently on a 14th Birthday Goodie Bag kick), Misc. other Gift/Goodie Bags/Boxes/Baskets, Chests, Nerkmids, etc...I would, of course, report back w/ whatever is won! :D

Anything of the above would be greatly appreciated!

Now I am gonna backread more carefully to see if I have anything to pass on to another.

Cheers!

:P

Would a scratchcard work?

If you could gift me(On my side krawkelite) a pair of basic black gloves(50 NC) it would be appreciated,I could always use some.They practically go with any customization!lol

Well...im pretty sure using gift boxes is the only way:/Oh well.

:offtopic: I HAVE 123 POSTS :happydance: :dance: :happydance: :dance: :happydance: :dance:

Oh I should probably clear things up.

I'm striped_xweetok_5. :ph34r:

Edit:

You have given Baby Paint Brush to User 'cookie_goo'. Click the button below to continue.

OH GOD
I'M NOW DOWN A MILLION
IT WAS WORTH IT

You have given Snorkle Snout to User 'pancakesatthedisco'. Click the button below to continue.

I'm just like beyond words! you have no idea how appreciative I am. That's really an amazing gift. I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning haha

indiechiquegeek, I just sent you an old gift box cap. You'll get at least one(maybe more) gift boxes from it.

As for what I'd like, if anyone could send me any petpet not in my gallery I'd really appreciate it.

lia thank you for the Delfin.

Thanks to the people who gifted me. I just checked and i already had pretty much all the non-species specific wearables 5k and under. I probably should of put that in my first post. When i have the spare funds i systemically go through the wearable list on Jellyneo and buy up the one that arent species specific.

I'm so totally blown away by people's generosity and excited like a child on Christmas, so thank you all!

:santa:

indiechiquegeek, I just sent you an old gift box cap. You'll get at least one(maybe more) gift boxes from it.

As for what I'd like, if anyone could send me any petpet not in my gallery I'd really appreciate it.

Hi perrin! I just sent you a Scado. Hope that helps!

This is so much fun! I've been trying to gift as much as I can. Keep those wishes coming! hahaha

I personally would love to get books, I love reading them to my pet Candrady. She's almost at 600 books now... I generated a list of books she hasn't read yet, in case anyone wants to see: http://www.neopets.com/~ilesia

As for something more extravagant, I'd be thrilled to get a Bag of Peanuts (I've been wishing for it at the well everyday). I really regret not getting it back when it was cheaper...

Edit:

<3 THANK YOU <3

decchild for The Jetsam Ace and Into the Forest

perrin for Line Design, Ye Old Meridellian Vocabulary Workbook and Symol Claws 101

Shelley for The Great Teeth Contest and Spots-n-Dots Fashion

starstop_58 for Popular Games Guidebook and A Ruki Christmas

Lia Seeya for Gourmet Cooking For Your Pet, The Tournament Handbook, Dont Bug Me, The Mystery Of The Shy Shoyru, The Lucky Paw, Your Semidemiquaver & You, Bobbleheads and Neopian Cultures, Potions of Brightvale, Notable Neopians, Red Carpet Dos & Donts and Sticker Album

erato_ for Know Your Signs, Gypsy Music and Apple Bobbing Manual

You guys are amazing, I appreciate this so much!

Thank you soooo much!! I got just what I needed! And thank you to amelia_124 for my first Baby Paint Brush!

EDIT: Silly me forgot- I also have a gallery of "unique" plushies that I'm looking to add to! I'm not expecting anything expensive, just anything or than what you can usually get from whatever dailies, plus basic neopets ones, like "Green Kacheek" or what have you. Any additions would be appreciated!

EDIT 2: Thank you deboratibi for the Baby Usul Plushie!!!

I would love non-species specific wearables. I know that's a vague wish but i collect wearables and dream of owning at least one of every wearable. I've been buying wearables when ever i have the spare funds but there are just soo many different wearables. The NC wearables are especially pretty but i doubt that will happen.

I tried looking around your gallery and wishlist- are the only wearables you want the ones in your wishlist, or are there more?

Please do not double post. Use the edit button if you have something to add.