Christmas in July - A gifting post!

hrtbrk

Thank you bibii and lovedwallflower for all the BUHRHEADFIUSH!Appreciate it very much!

:offtopic: 100TH POST ON THIS TOPIC

I also have a trade for the poogle plushie catalogue in my trades for minniemeggie offer on it if you want!(Its free)

I'm late in seeing this post, I've been busy with my Random Contest entry. I could sure use an Eo Codestone for Beeki's training. Hopefully next time I won't be asked for one.

indiechiquegeek - just sent you two plushies I didn't see in your gallery. hopefully no one's sent them to you yet!

starstop_58 - sent you a ghost paintbrush. methinks that's both a paintbrush AND a haunted woods item. =D

Thank you so much!!!! you have no idea how happy I am!!!

I'm late in seeing this post, I've been busy with my Random Contest entry. I could sure use an Eo Codestone for Beeki's training. Hopefully next time I won't be asked for one.

Sent one your way! I always hoard those ones when I get them because they're so stinking expensive...

Oh I should probably clear things up.

I'm striped_xweetok_5. :ph34r:

Edit:

You have given Baby Paint Brush to User 'cookie_goo'. Click the button below to continue.

OH GOD

I'M NOW DOWN A MILLION

IT WAS WORTH IT

OMG Thank you so much!!! -Hugs-

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please have at least seven words in your post. Quotes don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

1) ANY Red Codestones OR ANY of the numbered 7th Birthday Cake Slices that are/have been given away free in the NC Mall (#1 and #2 are already available...I expect that there will be a #3 and #4). These items will go directly towards Mermutt's training.

OR

2) ANY 'gambling' items - Birthday Goodie Bags (I'm currently on a 14th Birthday Goodie Bag kick), Misc. other Gift/Goodie Bags/Boxes/Baskets, Chests, Nerkmids, etc...I would, of course, report back w/ whatever is won! :D

Anything of the above would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you, Tivsy, decchild, erato_, and Shelley for the training codestones and scratchcards! Even though I had poor luck with the scratchcards...Mermutt will be diligently leveling up with the codestones! Y'all are awesome! :D
Mermutt and I are always grateful for items that further his training (or my gambling!) /grin
So far I've sent a Lab Zap Cookie and a few regular codestones to folks...I'm about to read the 2 pages that have posted since last I checked in to see if there is anything else I have.
Cheers!
:P
Update: Nothing too exciting but I cleared out my supply of Bottled Faeries and Breadfish (Breadfish?)...I will keep an eye on this board to see if I can help out with anything else!
Update2: Figured out a couple other items to pass along! I'll keep watchin'!

wow what a great idea I am just looking for stuff for my gallery which is Haunted Woods theme so anything to do with that.

As for something more extravagant just any paint brush I know it says not to ask for anything extravagant but I figured it is my dream to own one.

thanks so much I well see if there is anything I can gift

thank you xxdecemberzchildxx for the paint brush!!!

thank you pancakesatthedisco for the petpet for my gallery!!!

thank you amelia_124 for all the spooky items for my gallery!!!!

thank you vastluvr for all the spooky items for my gallery!!!!

Thank you everyone I am looking to see if anyone needs anything!

I hope I am not being to greedy and if I am I am so sorry. wanted to add Mummified Negg for my gallery.

Does any have Kelp Forest Path background or Maraquan Summer Cloak? I have been looking for those two items forever. If someone is willing to trade for it. I have a tradelist http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/kaiserbakura/ i need it for my maq grarrl on my side http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=kaiserbakura4. Neomail me on my main if you have either and are intrested in trading.

This is kinda awesome since I love Christmas (and going to Midnight Mass, eating, gift wrapping. etc).

My wishlist:

secret lab map pieces:

#6 (thanks perrin!)

#7 (thanks Sabs!)

#9 (thanks Lia!)

pink kacheek bathing suit

pink kacheek bathing cap (thanks xonceinadream!)

Thank you Lia, perrin, Sabs, and xonceinadream (and also for teaching me how to send stuff, lol)!

@blackberrypatch, I just sent you several codestones. No Eos though.

I finally got access to the lab! After months of listing my Baby Acara Morphing Potion on the TP someone traded me the other remaining pieces and kudos to the wonderfulness of Lia, Sabs, and perrin from Christmas in July, I NOW HAVE ACCESS!!!!!! WHOOOOOO!!!!!

Wow! Thanks minniemeggie! I have been searching for this hat everywhere!

Now I just have to finish saving for my pirate paintbrush and I'll be good to go.

I feel like a Sneaky Secret Santa with the gift I just gave! A while back, while trying to trade NC items, I came across bck32808's profile on DTI and noticed she had a Flowing Air Faerie Skirt on her NP Wishlist. I remembered that (for some odd reason!) and just got to gift it to her. YAY! :laughingsmiley:

- minniemeggie: I sent you some books, hopefully your pet will enjoy them ^_^

- bck328080; enjoy your books and gallery items :D

- Leverhelven; may your Cy's swim wide and far with those Cybunny Diver Fins ;D

- Shelley: Sent you some spooky foods for your gallery, which you've already seen hihi.

- starstop_58: I have a few trading lots with your name on them for your gallery, just offer any junk item you won't miss ;)

- indiechiquegeek: I have a whole bunch of plushies you can have! As soon as my trades are gone, I will put the plushies in lots for you and I'll let you know.

I'm truly sorry I couldn't help the rest of you. Good luck with your wishlists though :3

As for my own wishlist, I've edited it.

Scratched the Faerie Eye Shadows (thank you very much for the Dark one, fullonparanoid!) and have gotten the Dark Green Shrubbery (and thank you again too, hrtbrk.)

All I want is any Tea I don't have in my gallery yet :3

Thank you, Tivsy, decchild, erato_, and Shelley for the training codestones and scratchcards! Even though I had poor luck with the scratchcards...Mermutt will be diligently leveling up with the codestones! Y'all are awesome! :D

Mermutt and I are always grateful for items that further his training (or my gambling!) /grin

So far I've sent a Lab Zap Cookie and a few regular codestones to folks...I'm about to read the 2 pages that have posted since last I checked in to see if there is anything else I have.

Cheers!

:P

Update: Nothing too exciting but I cleared out my supply of Bottled Faeries and Breadfish (Breadfish?)...I will keep an eye on this board to see if I can help out with anything else!

Update2: Figured out a couple other items to pass along! I'll keep watchin'!

Hold on, did you mean you need Bottled Faeries or that you'll be giving them away?

I can't seem to brain very well today.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button if you have something to add.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm so sorry! I already gifted them to someone else. :< I do restock a lot at Uni's if I come across another pair I will be sure to send them to you!

Ok, that's no problem. It's not like I'll be coming across a Maraquan PB anytime soon, lol. :P

Also, like some other people, I would like any books! One of my goals is to have NeoNeko2 on the Top 100 (or 50, or if I'm really lucky... Top 10!!! *squeals*) for reading the most books someday!

Wow, you guys are quick at gifiting here :P I've gotta keep my eyes peeled so I can jump on some of these wishes before someone else does!

My slushie/smoothie gallery is coming along SO nicely thanks to the generous donations from you guys. You're seriously the best! :D

starstop_58 i have 150+ gross/ spooky foods that isn't in your gallery. I am sending what i to you can but we may have to set up junk trades to transfer it all.

wow omg wow thank you for everything you have sent me! this is more then I could ask for thank you so much

starstop_58, I have a few gross foods and spooky petpets that you don't have in your gallery. Sending your way now! :)

thank you so much!!!For every thing

I hope I am not being to greedy and if I am I am so sorry. wanted to add Mummified Negg for my gallery.

Thank you to fullonparanoid for the Mummified negg.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button if you have something to add.

I need a red satin collar for my fire faerie quest

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please stay on topic. We have a Faerie Quest Help thread here.

Ok, that's no problem. It's not like I'll be coming across a Maraquan PB anytime soon, lol. :P

Also, like some other people, I would like any books! One of my goals is to have NeoNeko2 on the Top 100 (or 50, or if I'm really lucky... Top 10!!! *squeals*) for reading the most books someday!

Is there any you are looking for??? or a list maybe that your pet has not read?