Christmas in July - A gifting post!

hrtbrk

I'm hoping to get a desert krawk morphing potion or grundo transmog potion!Hope you guys can help,I can't gift things so I'll set up junk items for trades if I give an item.

The only thing on my wishlist are brilliant sun and moon potions. I'm trying to collect at least 8 more right now. I want to give them to Sandrea to make her even more intelligent. I'm grateful to anyone who wants to contribute a potion, and will keep a peek on this post to see others' wishlists. :)

Edit: I would appreciate books too, any books, though Sandrea has read most of the cheaper ones. If she's read them already, I could just sell them, but she's read over 900 books, so it's hard to keep track. Anything I get would be appreciated though!

I could always use items for my gallery. The theme is "notable neopians" so any items related to characters such as Sloth, Fyora, The Pant Devil, etc. would be appreciated (http://www.neopets.com/gallery/index.phtml?gu=bck32808 if you need inspiration)

Or books. Any books :D (sorry that last one is super vague - prim is my bookworm, so I'm trying to read them all to her!)

Edit: This is an amazing idea :happydance:

Thank you to:

deboratibi for Easy Origami Flowers; perrin for How to Code for Artists

chansey24 for Guide to Your Health; starstop_58 for Illusens Comb, Sloth Faerie Plushie, + Space Faerie Pull Along Toy

erato_ for a bunch of books Jhudora T-shirt, Pant Devil Foreground, Illusen Classic Combo, & Jhudoras Fingernails; chelperk for the Flowing Air Faerie Skirt; amelia_124 for the Vira Plushie, Scrap Plushie, & Coconut Shy Plushie

You guys are amazing! :wub_anim:

Ahh, this is such a neat idea!!! I would love to get Sporkle Syrup (a pet on my side account has Ugga-Ugga and I hate to see him so miserable). thank you nightfall for the sporkle syrup! Also, I know it's a long shot, but I'd really love a Maraquan paint brush so I could get my dreamie!

@vegetables - I just sent you a sporkle syrup! I hate seeing pets suffer too. I had an extra one in my SDB (I got a medicine section of my gallery) so here you go! x :D

@bck32808 - Thank you for the BSAM potion, Brianna dear! xx

@blackberrypatch - I've sent you 3 eo codestones! Enjoy! Sorry for the delay, I had temporary internet issues after my post. x

@Lia - Thank you for the potion! x Edit: Thanks for the second potion you sent! x

@Sabs - Thank you for the potions and books! xx

@deltacow - Thank you for the potions! x

@perrin - Thank you for the potion! You rock! x

@striped_xweetok_5 - Thank you for the potions! xx

@deboratibi - Thank you for the elixir of intellect! x

@ Meg - Thank you for the potions! xx

@Shelley - Thank you for the potion you sent me! xx

Thank you to everyone who sent me gifts!

all I really want is a lab ray fortune cookie.

I cannot neofriend you because you haven't got parental permission yet and I'm not sure if I can gift you without being your NF. However, I just bought NC and tomorrow when the cookies restock i'll buy you one.

I cannot find a space pirate xweetok hat anywhere, so that's all I can think of for now

@vegetables - I just sent you a sporkle syrup! I hate seeing pets suffer too. I had an extra one in my SDB (I got a medicine section of my gallery) so here you go! :D

Nightfall, I think I'm going to be screaming with excitement for 3 days!!! Thank you so so much!!! You just made a Jub Jub and a human VERY VERY happy!!!

I'll be checking this post regularly to see if I can help anyone out :laughingsmiley:

I cannot neofriend you because you haven't got parental permission yet and I'm not sure if I can gift you without being your NF. However, I just bought NC and tomorrow when the cookies restock i'll buy you one.

I cannot find a space pirate xweetok hat anywhere, so that's all I can think of for now

Oh, really? I should fix that. Check back in a few days.

Nightfall, I think I'm going to be screaming with excitement for 3 days!!! Thank you so so much!!! You just made a Jub Jub and a human VERY VERY happy!!!

I'll be checking this post regularly to see if I can help anyone out :laughingsmiley:

Aww, I'm out of positive votes for the day! Call me Angel, nice to meet you, and you're welcome! Glad I could help. If you need anything else that's affordable, just let me know. Feel free to NF me too if you want.

I agree this is a great idea!

I would love some codestones as my pet is up to 7 codestones per course and it is getting quite expensive to train. The Techo Master sure seems to love his Eo Codestones. :laughingsmiley: Other than that, if you have junk items you don't need anymore, please put them on your trades and neomail me (my username is blackberrypatch). I'm going for the Rubbish avatar :P

Awe such a lovely idea!

I am currently looking for an usul morphing potion and an usukigirl paint brush for Coiffeuse (French RW for hair stylist ^-^)

But really, any junk items will help because I am trying for the rubbish avvie!

I'll be lurking as well ;3

Thank you so much to Bck32808 and Erato_ for the junks ♥

Thank you Numuh_1 for the codestone ♥

All the items I want are really expensive and I don't want to be greedy, so... I'll try to help someone else get their needed/wanted items(s). :laughingsmiley:

In the mean time, I'll try and think about any items I want that aren't too expensive... :whistle:

EDIT: I just remebered an item that I wanted that isn't very expensive! It is the Bagel Hat Wig. It is about 15k, according to Jellyneo Item Database. If anybody could get me one, I would be so grateful!! :D

Ah, I love this event! I love gifting :)

I don't have much in mind, so I'm gonna go with the obvious, so... Cybunny clothes :P

If you have any piece of clothing from the:

- Little Red Riding Hood Cybunny;

- Eccentric Cybunny;

- Cybunny Ocean Warrior;

- On the Go Cybunny;

- Ancient Warrior Cybunny;

- Cybunny Diver

I'd love to receive any piece from those sets! I've already got all the other Cybunny clothing sets.

So there ya go, who knows, maybe I'm lucky :)

@Lia - Thank you for the potion! x

You're welcome, Angel! :D

I can't figure out what I want right now, so I'll probably edit this post once I figure it out. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread to see if there are any I can help with. :)

Ohh,I have some wearables too that are on my wishlist!
Lost desert silhouette BG
Glowing spell runes foreground-Thank you perrin!
Runes of the obelisk
For my desert krawk that I'm saving up for :D
ETS items are greatly appreciated!

Guest Sabs

Wonderful thread, and I've been lurking it all day! :)

Angel- I sent you a couple of potions and books! ^^

blackberrypatch- I sent a few codestones! I'm pretty stocked up for training. lol I'm about to do 5 codestones soon.

leverhelven- Have fun with the Little Red Riding Hood Cybunny Dress! :)

Hi All :rolleyes_anim: I'm new to tdn forums. I am making a spooky garden for my classic neohome and would be so grateful for anything to add to it. I will be watching to see if I can gift anything. Merry Mid Year Christmas :santa:

This is kinda awesome since I love Christmas (and going to Midnight Mass, eating, gift wrapping. etc).
My wishlist:

secret lab map pieces:

#6 (thanks perrin!)

#7 (thanks Sabs!)

#9 (thanks Lia!)

pink kacheek bathing suit

pink kacheek bathing cap (thanks xonceinadream!)

Thank you Lia, perrin, Sabs, and xonceinadream (and also for teaching me how to send stuff, lol)!

@blackberrypatch, I just sent you several codestones. No Eos though.