Bad decision to start Altador Cup IX?

Why did TNT start AC IX on a Monday? Shouldn't it start on a Friday/Saturday/Sunday for more player to go on and play, instead of the AC basically being barren as the bulk (not all) are at school?

I want to hear your opinions on how TNT planned the starting date of Altador Cup. Do you like the date? Do you hate it? Comment below!

I am kinda for them starting it Monday but then I also want them to have it on a Thursday or a Friday. If it starts on Monday it helps people who are bored to have something to do during the week but then I rather it be on a Friday so I could spend more time playing it then only spending an hour or two.

I would prefer it to start on the Monday when TNT are at work and able to sort out the glitches that usually come along with site events. The event will still be running over the next weekend I think so its ok we will get chance to play when we have more time as well as during the week.

Must admit I am keen to get started now though

Does it usually start on a weekend? This is my first time really getting involved so I'm pretty new to the scene lol

I would just assume Monday to be an ideal starting date...as said previously, the staff will be around. I don't think the Monday start day is going to make any real difference.

at least us college folk are done with school for the most part :p (woohoo!)

Does it usually start on a weekend? This is my first time really getting involved so I'm pretty new to the scene lol

I would just assume Monday to be an ideal starting date...as said previously, the staff will be around. I don't think the Monday start day is going to make any real difference.

at least us college folk are done with school for the most part :P (woohoo!)

Nope

AC VIII began on Friday, May 31st,

AC VII began on Friday June 1st,

AC VI began on Wednesday June 1st,

AC V began on Wednesday May 26th,

AV IV began on Tuesday June 9th,

AC III began on Thursday June 12th

AC II began on Friday June 1st

AC I began on Thursday June 1st

So this is the first time in the history of the AC starting on a Monday. It should have began today, as TNT seemed to be on a pretty good combo of getting it started on June 1st, with the few outliers being AC III, and AC V.

Lucky College kids. ^^//

As High Schoolers including me have finals in two weeks... Gross LOL

Gash... I always feel like trash when the AC begins. Then I end up succumbing to peer pressure and playing non-stop to try and improve my shield.

I feel pretty down this year, but you never know! It's like an addiction, once I start I can't control myself :skull:

Gash... I always feel like trash when the AC begins. Then I end up succumbing to peer pressure and playing non-stop to try and improve my shield.

I feel pretty down this year, but you never know! It's like an addiction, once I start I can't control myself :skull:

Same! I feel like I have to play non stop to improve my shield, As you said it s an addiction.

I'll never forget the day when, at last year's AC, I was happily chatting with other Haunties on the AC board (it was the first week of the cup) and someone came to me and said: "well, you don't really have reasons to be proud. I mean, you're still Rank 3, that's not very impressive."

I answered him, in the most polite of ways, that apart from Neopets, I have University and a job. You know, a life. :rolleyes_anim:

I'll never forget the day when, at last year's AC, I was happily chatting with other Haunties on the AC board (it was the first week of the cup) and someone came to me and said: "well, you don't really have reasons to be proud. I mean, you're still Rank 3, that's not very impressive."

I answered him, in the most polite of ways, that apart from Neopets, I have University and a job. You know, a life. :rolleyes_anim:

wow, some people must be really stuck up on the neoboards..