Altador Cup Signups Begin!

Ruto

It's that time of year again! Signups for the Altador Cup have begun, and the games will start at 12:00 AM NST on June 2nd. Get going and support your favorite team!

news-image-ac-vii-pre-event-2012-blurb.j

Yay! I hope this year will be the time for Shenkuu to rise up! Good luck to the other teams. Too bad we have to wait til June 2nd to play though but I think i'm going to get some practice runs in before the games begin.

1st AC, wonder who I'll join(totally would join jelly world if it exis...GET OFF ME MEEPITS! NGH! GAH...Actually jelly world is completely fictional world,I have just slapped myself for my incompetence. Good day.

I've decided for Virtupets GO VIRTUPETS!

You've become a Shenkuu supporter. Thanks for believing in us... we won't let you down! A team background is now in your inventory.

gif_frame_acshenkuu.gif

Welcome back! For your 5 years of dedicated play you have earned the prizes below:
gar_pond_yooyu.gif

Can two people who share an ISP, but have different NeopPets accounts, both sign up for the Altador Cup without the risk of having one of the accounts frozen? Neither of us wants to get in trouble, so I'm asking before anything foolish is done. *hopeful looks at Xepha, Hrtbrk, and Ruto*

Thanks!

Sooooo disappointed. I was hoping the new Wraith would be a female on HW. There are two teams with 3 female players. Krawk Island and Faerieland. I really want to go HW (the little Korbat is adorable) or Terror Mtn but I think I"m heading towards Krawk. Hmm... at least we have some time to decide.

My main pet is painted Halloween though...does that make her a traitor?

Sooooo disappointed. I was hoping the new Wraith would be a female on HW. There are two teams with 3 female players. Krawk Island and Faerieland. I really want to go HW (the little Korbat is adorable) or Terror Mtn but I think I"m heading towards Krawk. Hmm... at least we have some time to decide.

My main pet is painted Halloween though...does that make her a traitor?

I always like to think that all four of my pets root for different teams. My shoyru is the LD fan since he's pained desert, my korbat is painted fire and she's a HUGE Zo Junior fan so she roots for HW, my eyrie is painted tyrannian and roots for them now (though she used to root for Roo Island before she was painted), and my "kacheek" who started life as a scorchio likes to cheer for all kinds of teams, mostly DC or KD. So, even when I play for LD my other pets cheer for the other teams just fine. :D