Happy Cybunny Day!

hrtbrk

YAAAY!!! I've been waiting for Cybunny Day for SO LONG!!! :D

Honestly the Pastel Cy (which I wished for so hard) is not exactly my cup of tea. Why yellow?! I was hoping for pink and/or green. Meh, guess you can't have the best of both worlds.

Stealthy... Never cared for this colour, but I would like to see it without the clothes. I have a Fountain Quest I've saved for Cy Day, so let's see which of these 2 colours should I pick... :)

Finally, the Pastel Cybunny! I knew it'd be late for Easter, because new colors are usually solely released for pet days, but Cybunny day was not too far behind, and it IS the Festival of Neggs...I was expecting pink for the Pastel Cybunny, but yellow works. Plus we get green and pink too, so....yeah. Still, he looks Springy!

And of course, no matter how much many have wished for the Pastel Cy, they will all be unsatisfied. Nobody really seems to like Pastel pets anyway. Maybe if there was a pastel of all the solid colours (which will never happen), the outcome might be different.. Maybe the color was not such a good idea after all.

I am fond of only a few stealthy pets but the Cybunny is definitely one of the best. Pastel has been one of my favorites since the beginning, though disappointing at times. The pastel Cybunny's colors remind me of jelly beans for some reason. I don't dislike it but I don't particularly love it. Hoping for a Pastel Xweetok MP to fall into my lap :rolleyes_anim:

Oh my gosh O.o Stealthy and Pastel are amazing O.o

A little off-topic, but how many Cybunnies are we allowed to create tomorrow?

And as for this, As many as you want when they are there =) As long as you dont go over 20 pets (as that means you have more than 5 accounts...unless you have premium on all xD then it's 25 xD but who would do that? O.o)

Oh my gosh O.o Stealthy and Pastel are amazing O.o

And as for this, As many as you want when they are there =) As long as you dont go over 20 pets (as that means you have more than 5 accounts...unless you have premium on all xD then it's 25 xD but who would do that? O.o)

That wouldn't be possible, as you're only allowed to have 1 Premium account :)

I've been dying for some proper NP glasses and these Cybunny ones are really poor in quality :( :( they seem like they're going through the eye and not sitting on the right part of the face. not a fan.

I think they're meant to resemble those "intellectual" type kind of glasses, that are worn at the tip of the nose. I like it! :D

The new Cybunny colours were an interesting surprise for me... I was so excited about the Pastel one, I was certain I would fall in love with it and want one for myself. But now that I've seen it, I'm not so impressed. It's nice, but for some reason I don't love it. On the other hand, I'm VERY impressed with the Stealthy colour and I think I might use my FFQ to get one! I already planned on changing one of my pets into a Cybunny, I just wasn't sure about the colour. Now I believe Stealthy could be the perfect choice :)

That wouldn't be possible, as you're only allowed to have 1 Premium account :)

Really? I had no clue xD Just thought if you had 5 it would be dumb xD but good to know 0:-) haha. I mean, you never know if someone is THAT crazy xD so for any of you "crazy" people...you can only have ONE premium account :k dont waste your money :)

That stealthy bunny is pretty! If I could spare some room I would totally get one! :(

And oh my gosh the mustache/beard on the clothing...so fancy! If I still kept a cybunny...oh man. Maybe it's time I reconsidered getting one again...soon.

I think all of us who wanted a Pastel Cybunny had too high of expectations: Nobody wanted this to be the result, people wanted green or pink or blue, not yellow...Pastel doesn't really please anyone though. I see so much hatred and unimpression over this color while everybody totally loves clothing colours like Stealthy and fawn over that...

Long story short, Pastel was a mistake and probably should never have even been created. I never see a single positive reaction for it, and even when people have hopes for a pet in that color, it doesn't live up to their super high expectations.

Ahh the colours are beautiful! I especially like the pastel ^^

Also loving the glasses :D

Guest Sabs

I love those colors new colors, and the clothing items are pretty neat! My jaw dropped when I saw the stealth. For the first time in a long time, I really liked a cybunny again. lol