Counting...with a twist

Deltacow

4. At least I don't have to be at the airport at 6. I'd have to be up at 4 to make it in time. Okay, probably more like 5 since there shouldn't be traffic... but I'd probably take the train, and they're not running that often (I don't even think I could catch a bus to the train station at that time...), so yeah, 4. Hopefully Lampy is closer to the airport. And going somewhere fun.

6. Goggles extension? You mean to tighten your goggles? (At first I thought you meant Google extension... thinking in computer context instead of swimming...)

Anyway, I'm finally tired, so goodnight!

I should start doing things... got to work again for 8 days starting tomorrow. Still need to clean, go shopping and wash clothes.

2. My housemate left the house without turning off the alarm this morning. What I don't get is how she didn't hear that she set it off and come back and fix the issue. I had to get up and turn it off before it switched from "warning" to "full-on alarm." And then 15 minutes later a mockingbird outside the window imitated the sound. Which means s/he certainly heard it! Do birds have better ears than humans, or did my housemate just not care? *sigh*

I do believe some birds have better ears but I'm not sure about all species. Maybe she was just daydreaming/still half a sleep?