Counting...with a twist

Deltacow

14.TELL ME HAVE YOU SEEN THE MARVELOUS BRRRRRRRRREADFISHHHHHHHHHHHH,SWIMMING IN THE OCEAN WATERS(Woah kitty defected,I have been missing out for sure!)

15. If you could only save me, I'm drowning in the waters of my soul!

14.TELL ME HAVE YOU SEEN THE MARVELOUS BRRRRRRRRREADFISHHHHHHHHHHHH,SWIMMING IN THE OCEAN WATERS(Woah kitty defected,I have been missing out for sure!)

http://www.breadfish.co.uk/

16. More Roxette to even things out, I guess, then I'll move on to new bands. But I only know one other song by her. Lay a whisper on my pillow. Leave the winter on the ground. (Though I prefer Drew Ryniewicz's version.)

19. Japanese Lyric kanjousen o hashirinukete touhou-seisou nan no sono

English Lyric Looping the belt line, I don't care if I'm constantly on the move.

20. You can't see that she's just the same as all the stupid people whom you hate/I'm not saying I'm free from blame, because I need all the friends I can get.

There's fish in the sky
And there's birds in the sea

Tigers in their tanks struggle to get free
Skinny little dogs barking up the wrong tree
Snakes in the grass learn their ABCs

It's a bad dream

2. I can't get no somnifaction. On the plus side, hopefully staying up so late last night won't keep me from getting to bed early tonight? Maybe? (Except for that little fact that I've been averaging ~4 hours of sleep a night for the last several days...)

3. if you need sleep just look up get to sleep fast music on Yutube and there's one that lasts 10 minutes which is long enough to give you at least 6 to 7 hours of sleep.

4. I can't sleep to music, and I don't like to leave my computer running at night. I just really need to get to bed earlier. Last night, I was entering a contest, and I got sucked into reading instead of doing the calculations for my guess. (It was a guess-the-miles contest for a road trip, and I was reading the travelogue.)