Which faction are you joining for the 27th round?

maikrowsoft

Which faction are you joining for the 27th round?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 27th round?

• Brute Squad
    • Order of the Red Erisim
    • Awakened

Not sure yet... Brutes is the only avatar I still need, but it seems like they haven't won in ages *sigh*
I should probably go with them regardless, but it's been a while since I've been on a winning team and I miss getting boons :P

Yeah, I don't understand how Order didn't win last round since it was the majority... Can't trust the numbers, I guess, but seeing as I don't have any of the teams' avatars yet, I'll be waiting and probably going with the majority again.

I still need both Brutes and Order avatars but I'm choosing Brutes this time. Their supporters seem to battle a lot more, so even though most seem to be going with Order I reckon it's the best bet ^^

I still need the Order and the Brutes avatar but I leaning towards the Brutes one this time. I went with the Order last time since the majority joined them but we still ended up losing so going with the majority isn't always the way to go.

I am joining the brute squad this time around :medieval:. I just chose that faction randomly. It sounded good when i did it. I still need all my avatars except for the awakened.

I didn't get the avatar last time, either. Despite that, I'm also going with the majority (here on TDN) - Brutes FTW.

I joined the Order last time because they were in the majority, even though we lost. I'll stick with my majority strategy though and go with the Brutes. A lot of people still need that avatar!

I haven't been a part of the Brute team yet and since it's the majority I'm going to choose to join them. Also the name Brute Squad seems like it would be a popular choice although you can't always trust the numbers I'm going to go with them so I can get a boon since I have no use for the avatars.

It appears I need all of them.

I would go back with the Order since--as I said last week--they were my first. But I also tend to go with the majority and the majority of you are saying the Brutes. (Which is highly unusual. But hey, if we win, what do I care?)