New Pound Director Voting

missmadiemay

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who did you vote for?

• Bug Eye McGee
    • Count von Roo
    • Rosie
    • Kreludan Defender Robot

Am I missing something? Do you mean voting here at TDN or at NeoPets? I mean, on the poll, I voted Rosie through and through. She's the only one that I think fits for being a "mom". On NeoPets, though... there's just the usual three doors at the Pound. Looks like business as usual to me. :S

Yes, the April Fools this year is over. But, hey! I still think that, if Dr_Death is really retiring, and these are the candidates, I'd still vote for Rosie.

Do you mean voting here at TDN or at NeoPets?

It's at Neopets.

Rosie is such a Genki Girl that I couldn't NOT vote for her - plus, she'd be the sweetest out of all of these, and this is who abandoned pets would enjoy being with. And because she's awesome. DANCE ROSIE DANCE!

How can I get foster pets? Not that I want any, but how?

It was a random event that appears to be over now :(

Did I miss out on anything by not being able to vote? When I looked yesterday there was no voting option, and obviously today there is none.

I hope I didn't miss anything :(

It seems this was a fun April Fool's joke! The pound is back to normal now, although I would have liked to see some changes!