Which faction are you joining for the 23th round?

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 23th round?   

44 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 23th round?

• Thieves Guild
    • Seekers
    • Order of the Red Erisim

I went with the Seekers this round, since my best friend is. They also seem to be the majority.

Tinti, after the Obelisk War that took place a few months ago, these skirmishes have been an on-going site feature where you pick a faction and battle. If you're on the winning faction and battled enough, you get the site theme/avatar for that faction and get to pick a boon to use for the week of the "truce" then it starts over again.

You can find everything you need to know from our Skirmish Guide.

I'm hoping to get the book boon this round so I can clear out my SDB so I'm definitely going with the Seekers this round. :)

Majority seems to go with seekers, so I'll join that one to help everyone out. I never mind picking Seekers, they were my original faction. :laughingsmiley:

Probably the Seekers because I need the avatar (I need them all actually)...I thought everyone was joining the order last time but we lost! :( Hopefully the war doesn't completely end until I have them all

This morning the boards were predominately picking Order. Seems like BD is doing Thieves and here we are picking Seekers.

Should be a good race this time :)

I went with Thieves as it is still the only avatar/site theme that I need as I was stoopid and forgot to pick a faction before the timer ended last time.

U-Um... the Order has to win eventually r-right? I think I'll try the Order again. OTL

I have a feeling that the Thieves are going to win this time again though.

I'm going with Thieves. It's hard to explain why unless you're an X-Men fan. From there, the logic falls into place.

I kept hoping that the Order would win one (I joined them the last two times they were in the skirmishes), but since the majority are going with Seekers this round, I will be with the Seekers too. Maybe we'll take the win-- we'll see what happens!