Valentine's Day Customizations!

I've been waiting for this board to pop up because I can't wait to see every ones pets. It never did, so I've started it myself. Sorry TDN if this board already exists and I just couldn't find it.

I'll start! So far I've only done one of my pets. lol

Adraegyn:

4.png

Yay! Show off your pets everyone!

Well, I don't like Valentine's Day much but I decided to customize my Halloween Gelert, just because he had had the same customization for so long :P

There ya go, not very creative (and the contacts look weird) but still :P

medium_preview.png

I don't really go all-out with the hearts and stuff for Valentine's day, but do more like a pink/spring theme. I suppose a couple of my pets could be considered Valentine-y

medium_preview.pngSgfcgG9.png

I don't really go all-out with the hearts and stuff for Valentine's day, but do more like a pink/spring theme. I suppose a couple of my pets could be considered Valentine-y

Ooooh Emily, what's the name of that lovely wig-and-hat your Kacheek is wearing?! It's so... perfect!!! <3

All of you guys having NC, makes me so jealous. ;-;

Here are the Valentine's ones:

medium_preview.pngmedium_preview.png

They're kind-of Valentine-ish. I couldn't find any good NP Valentine items, so this is the best that I could do.

I think your pets look awesome! I LOVE that wig on your Kacheek!

None of my pets are actually customized for Valentines Day right now, but I did a few customizations on DTI just for fun.

Pumkyn%20Valentines.pngruebarb%20valentines2.png

And this one isn't one of my pets, but I'm pretty proud of the customization so I figured I'd post it anyway. It was done for a Valentines-themed guild activity this month. c:

FCS1.png

None of my pets are actually customized for Valentines Day right now, but I did a few customizations on DTI just for fun.

Pumkyn%20Valentines.pngruebarb%20valentines2.png

And this one isn't one of my pets, but I'm pretty proud of the customization so I figured I'd post it anyway. It was done for a Valentines-themed guild activity this month. c:

FCS1.png

:O :O :O

That Cupid Krawk is indeed AWESOME!

And I love the showing heart (forgot the name of the item) on your grey Kyrii, matches perfectly :P

Ooooh Emily, what's the name of that lovely wig-and-hat your Kacheek is wearing?! It's so... perfect!!! <3

The wig on Emily's Kacheek is Seasonal Spring Hat and Wig.

Here is Eavvy! She's the only one I have dressed up for Valentines Day this year. :)

4.png

Cy, the adventure-loving lady takes some time off to attend a party. But in the end she still chooses to hit the road over an admirer:

4.png

As I was writing Cy's story, a romance slant just came up & I thought it was fitting for V-day. The short blurb I wrote can be found on her profile: here :)

And my zombie usul is ready for Valentine's.... in a menacing forest :D

4.png