6th Annual Neopies Begins!

hrtbrk

Thanks For Voting!

It's like you just shared your opinion with all of Neopia! Oh, wait. You did. Nice.

gro_soap_lemon.gif
Transparent Lemon Soap

Ellsworth shows you this small memento of your efforts before tossing it in your inventory. Efficient fellow.

Voted for Sandcastles...though I dont remember any of the advent things =/ ugh..memory =/

Day 22! I got Sculpting Clay.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Can't decide between the Underwater Christmas Tree (I love Maraqua and underwater settings) or Supernat-er, I mean Kell and Corbin. Why are the nominees becoming so hard to vote for?!

Shocked Runic Doors won the award for Best NC Accompaniment however. I was pretty sure the Fanatic Museum was gonna win that one because of all the retired stuff you could get from it.

Best advent animation?
Sandcastles or the Kell and Corbin animation.

And by best advent animation I'm voting based on the actual effort put into the animation of the animation.

The best part (animation-wise) of the Fuzzle animation is the plume of smoke. The cut and paste fuzzles make me shake my head in disappointment.

The best part (animation-wise) of the Corbin/Kell animation is Corbin's mouth-- agggh the machine irritates me! Loop correctly!

The best part (animation-wise) of the tree animation was the blue seaweed in the beginning of the animation. The rest is just poorly looped cut and paste.

Lastly, the best part of the sandcastles animation in regards to the actually animating is-- actually though some things are cut and paste and the animating consists of relatively simple movements, it all comes together correctly and flows very well.

Sandcastles wins my vote.
I received a Candy Corn Fizzy Drink, something I'd like to try in real life!

Oh, almost forgot! I voted for the Unconverted Apple yesterday.

It's like you just shared your opinion with all of Neopia! Oh, wait. You did. Nice.

newchoc_strawwhite.gif

White Strochal

Ellsworth shows you this small memento of your efforts before tossing it in your inventory. Efficient fellow.

Voted for the Forgotten faerie grove background

I voted for the Forgotten faerie background.

boo_mud_sculpture.gif

How To Make Mud Sculptures

Oooo, the Unsettling Reflection Foreground was actually done pretty well when it comes to animation (actually, it's a bit choppy on my laptop because of the connection) but I watched that smoke for a while and it's pretty great.

But the Mint and Aqua Flower Wig is what I like in wigs. It's like they actually tried to make it look nice on Quiggles-- good!

Actually, I'm noticing that the choppy fire for the foreground isn't just my computer and it's actually just how it animates. Nope nope nope.

My vote's on the wig.

I received a Tofu Pumpkin.

I absolutely love the Forgotten Faerie Grove BG. I can see myself making a customization that was centered around using that. Mint and Aqua Flower Wig was second for me. I'm not super fond of wigs in general, but I do like a lot that can be done with this one.

Received Mutant Grundo Plushie.

I'm bored of this event, most likely because I have the flu and it's making me even grumpier than usual. So much so that I'm really sick of voting and am just waiting for this all to end. The background and foreground have caught my eye the most, but since I'm really tired of this and no longer care, I'm just gonna pick the most popular one which is the background. Got a Nose Picking Mynci Gnome Balloon. There, now hopefully this will all be over soon. I'm SURE I would be more into this if I weren't sick and it wasn't affecting my mood, but all this voting has merely become a tedious chore for me.