So I got a FFQ last night

Saxen

but I have no idea what to do with it!

The item she's after is 500k so it's pretty cheap, but I don't have any permanent converted pets that I'd actually want to use it on :( feels like a bit of a waste to abandon it..

are you saying you need a pet to use it on?

but I have no idea what to do with it!

The item she's after is 500k so it's pretty cheap, but I don't have any permanent converted pets that I'd actually want to use it on :( feels like a bit of a waste to abandon it..

lol 500k is pretty expensive to me...lol i guess i need to make more money... lol

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Saxen you can complete the quest, by giving the fountain faerie the item and that will give you access to the rainbow pool, but you don't have to use your FFQ right away. You can save it until you know what you want to do with it. I got one a few weeks ago, and completed it but haven't used it. Though if you get a second FFQ, you'll have to use the one you already have or you'll lose it. They're not stackable. :)

I have the avatar from faerie cookies otherwise I'd definitely use it for that! Should I give it to someone or abandon it though? I'm not planning on having any converted pets cause I spend too much money customising them :(

are you saying you need a pet to use it on?

lol 500k is pretty expensive to me...lol i guess i need to make more money... lol

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

You're right it is a little pricey! I just mean in comparison to FFQs I've heard of in the past. I'm finally starting to save up a bit so I should be careful with monies ... but I would quite like to give someone their dream pet - especially if I can find someone on TDN!!

Does anyone have any pets they really want ??

I have the avatar from faerie cookies otherwise I'd definitely use it for that! Should I give it to someone or abandon it though? I'm not planning on having any converted pets cause I spend too much money customising them :(

You're right it is a little pricey! I just mean in comparison to FFQs I've heard of in the past. I'm finally starting to save up a bit so I should be careful with monies ... but I would quite like to give someone their dream pet - especially if I can find someone on TDN!!

Does anyone have any pets they really want ??

That is so insanely kind of you! If you truly don't want the quest I'd gladly take it :D I'm obsessing over having a Mutant Poogle!

There are rules concerning giving FFQ's away, outlined in the editorials. I think the gist of it is that you can use it on one of your pets (a pet you created or adopted), and then adopt out the pet, but you can't use the quest on someone else's pet for them. When I got one, I used it on a Buzz I adopted (so I could get the avatar), and then transferred it to someone who wanted the Buzz.