If you had this amount of money...

Guest ryantan5577

Eh, stick it in the bank for the time being. Eventually spend it all on stamps.

• 1 month later...

If I had...

a. 1np -- What am I doing with only 1 NP? I would keep this Neopoint and rush to the games room to get more of them, quick!

b. 1 million -- Ok, not bad. Straight into the bank to start earning interest.

c. 10 million -- That's more like it. Keep a steady 9 mil in the bank and use all other neopoints to buy things like stamps and codestones.

The true answer is that if someone gave me any of those amounts of neopets, I would hoard it. I think it will be a little more fun to think of what I would do if I only got it on the condition that I would spend it immediately.

a. I would buy a Silly Clown Usuki. They are really cute, and I don't have one.

b. I would spend most of it on codestones. Some of it I would spend on some Aisha clothes, like maybe the Aisha Warrior outfit.

c. 10 million can buy a lot of stuff. If I could handle spending it on only one thing, I would get a Bag of Lenny Healing Seeds. If not, I would get an Entangling Lenny Lasso, Transparent Paint Brush, Snowbunny, Snowickle, and two Maraqua Petpet Paint Brushes. Everything else would get spent on codestones and an Aisha outfit.