Happy (Early) Xweetok Day!

Emily

Due to the American Thanksgiving holiday this week, TNT will be out of the office until December 2nd. However, they left us with a plethora of goodies for the weekend!

Marquee

xweetok_day_2013.jpg

Colours

xweetok_gold_happy.pngxweetok_water_happy.png

Clothing

xweetok_cooloutfit.pngxweetok_punkoutfit.png

clo_xweetok_cool_wig.gifclo_xweetok_cool_sunglasses.gifclo_xweetok_cool_jacket.gifclo_xweetok_cool_pants.gifclo_xweetok_cool_shoes.gif

clo_xweetok_punk_hat.gifclo_xweetok_punk_necklace.gifclo_xweetok_punk_shirt.gifclo_xweetok_punk_skirt.gifclo_xweetok_punk_boots.gif

All the staff at The Daily Neopets would also like to wish a happy and safe holiday weekend to everyone celebrating!

mall_food_spicepcheesecake.gif

Water looks good on a Xweetok. As for the clothes, are they as good as I imagined? Ehh...I could do without the wig for the set on the left. It looks too Bieber-ish.

Water looks good on a Xweetok. As for the clothes, are they as good as I imagined? Ehh...I could do without the wig for the set on the left. It looks too Bieber-ish.

That's exactly what I thought. That, or it's a bit too realistic for my tastes. The red hair beret thing is kinda cute, though.

Edit: Did they release the marquee as a regular image without the text somewhere? It's cute, too.