Stealth Lutari and Strawberry Chia!

hrtbrk

Love the Stealthy color, as usual. The blues are still amazing.

Something just seems... off, abut the Strawberry Chia. I will say that I was looking forward to a strawberry pet that was actually a strawberry, but I'm not too sure what I was expecting. It seems a bit too long, and a bit too wide for my tastes. I always thought that the Jubjub would have been a better choice for being a strawberry.

It's about time they finally released the Strawberry Chia....that was something that remained unreleased for YEARS!!!!! And, it still looks, well.....like a strawberry, I suppose. XD Not a pet I'd personally want to own, but I'm glad they finally released it, and left much of the design unchanged, on top of that.

The Lutari on the other hand - that blue on the underside of the tail is quite eye-catching!

Didn't they ask us on Facebook about how we wanted the Strawberry Chia to be?!?

Did a bit of digging and found it

Would you rather have a strawberry Chia SHAPED like a strawberry, or a strawberry Chia that you can actually customise? (The hair would be the green leafy part of the strawberry.)

Well, I'm happy that some part of TNT is communicating with the user base. (Even though it looks a little weird. But then again, I think most fruit Chias look a little weird.)

But it makes me wonder exactly who the people who answered are. Are they regulars on the site? Do they participate fairly often? Do they just sit around? Are they regs?

Personally, I don't go on Neo facebook because a lot of the posts (by non-TNT) are about getting back frozen accounts, how something TNT did was just so unfair, or ranting about something vaguely Neopets related (and not being able to stand their ground about it.)

I'm actually pretty fond of the Strawberry Chia! I think the feet look weird (but how could you make a strawberry with feet NOT look weird?)

Stealthy is wonderful as usual! :D Good job on them!

I never quite got the hype of Stealthy pets... Can't find them interesting :mellow: Strawberry Chia is quite cute! (but my favourites are still Tomato and Garlic <3 )

I like Stealthy pets because blue is my favourite color, and the different shades are amazing.

That Strawberry Chia is beyond cute! Does that mean that there is a strawberry Chia pop?

Yep there is! Though the Strawberry Chia can also be painted with the PB, which will likely be MUCH cheaper!