New Daily: Grave Danger!

hrtbrk

I got a Ghost Goople as a prize when I finished waiting. I was able to immediately send the petpet back down again.

Sidenote: All the NC prizes JN has listed for this are absolutely gorgeous. And the other prizes without NC are pretty nice too.

Is it...? It is! Your Petpet has returned from the depths of the catacombs, unscathed by foul curses but covered in cobwebs and slime. There's treasure!

petpet_des_nuk.gif
Rambo
brought you
mus_organ.gif
Organ
You open the door and send your Petpet marching bravely down the stairs into the catacombs. Adventure awaits! You did remind your Petpet to bring back some treasure, didn't you?
petpet_des_nuk.gif
Rambo
Batted around an old ring with a triangular symbol.

Remaining adventuring time:
I have to wait 9 hours this time....gosh xD

Chased a Skidget past a sewer, a dragon, and a mob of Meepits. Survived.

Remaining adventuring time:

7 hours, 42 minutes, 9 seconds

There are somethings we never knew in there.

Got a Gold Trimmed Robe the second time. I wonder if there is a maximum times per day a petpet can go down, or if there is only a limitation based on the hours of waiting. There are other things that only allow every 8 hours, so it would make sense for this (got a 6.5 hour wait the first time and a 7.5 hour wait, now a 8.5 hour wait) to only be limited by the waiting.

Dailies are meant to be done from your main account, and main account only. If you are afraid of something happening to your loved petpet, then equip a cheap petpet to another pet and use that one.

I reset my password just to tell you guys... I GOT GHOUL CATCHERS FROM THIS!

Is that this one?

goldtradingcardback.gif

Not sure where to submit my prize results to update the guide so I'll post here:

boo_carrot_sculpture.gifCarrot Sculpture

It's been added to the guide, thank you! :)

You can also send in reports if you find something new, it's easier than browsing through all these replies. :)

I don't know in which languages I should start to post to get people attention.

I would try French... but that might not help either.

You are NOT allowed to do any dailies on a side account. So if you got item from "both" account, you did something against the rules and you should not do it again, ever.