Spooky Food Eating Contest: Claim Your Prizes!

hrtbrk

I got everything. I started the first day of the Eating Contest; maxed all the activities early on the day of release (including the cheering and booing); did 120+ floors, clearing all the rooms on over 95% of those floors (I only skipped a few, when it was possible to avoid a longer Curse of Fatigue); and I didn't root for Scarlet during the eating contest. I'm really curious what the requirements might have been.

I fell behind on completing day of when we got to the end of the melodies, and I didn't start the catacombs until two days before prizes. I think I did 34 floors and checked all doors. I got everything but the petpet. I definitely maxed out every day on the cheering.

I don't really mind missing out on the petpet but I would be SO mad if I hadn't gotten the avvie, so I'm not understanding what the requirements were for those of you that didn't get it.

I didn't get the petpet or the avatar! I went way over 100 floors! I must say that leaves me feeling really sour about this event. I did everything that went along with it. I would have had more floors cleared if it weren't for those curses! I literally spent an entire day one day on those catacombs.... Ugh...

I do love the background though!!

No avvie, no petpet, no meter, no book and only 10k.

All I cared about was the avvie, too...nothing more important than a once-in-a-lifetime avatar!

Yet, I'd still have rather had the trick or treat bags.

Oh, I know what you mean. Like the ones they used to give out back in 2004? I loved those so much that I went everywhere I could and bought them/opened them!

Even though I have the avatar I really hope it's not going to be a "once in a lifetime avatar" They still called it an event. It shouldn't be like this and so I hope everyone that didn't get it will get another chance next year.

I do fear for it though. :(

I really wish we could know for sure what decided each prize set.

I got all the prizes/avatar/site theme/15k NP. I cheered Scarlet, cheered/booed every day, as well as maxing, did everything day of release, got to level 123 in the catacombs, and I only skipped opening every door on one level.

With so many people not getting the avatar - please tell me this is just a glitch. All I know is that the Editorial for next weeks NT will be FLOODED with "WHY DID I NOT GET THE AVATAR!?!?!?" questions. There may be one or two about not getting the petpet either, but again, I think that this is all the result of a glitch. Hopefully just a glitch.

Dang it, I was trying to play catch-up on that plot and never did.

Got 5,000 nps, Wakey Wakey Juice, Corbin & Kell Bobblehead, and a site theme.

Kinda disappointed, wanted a user look up trophy.

The number of people who did quite a bit, yet didn't get the avatar, has me wondering if it was either a glitch or for a specific type of action/participation in the catacombs (since it seems to be based on what we did there, watching the animation). At any rate, I don't doubt that the editorial is being flooded with these sorts of questions.

I cheered/booed every day, but did not max out, and arranged the flowers every day from the day it started. But I only got to level 31 on the catacombs... bobblehead, wakey juice, background, site theme, and 10k. I'd trade it all for the avatar. :ohno:

Even though I have the avatar I really hope it's not going to be a "once in a lifetime avatar" They still called it an event. It shouldn't be like this and so I hope everyone that didn't get it will get another chance next year.

I do fear for it though. :(

I'm with you on this. I got the avatar, but it makes me really sad that a bunch of people didn't. I hope there's another chance to get it if they do this sort of event again.

I feel pretty cheated by not getting the petpet - I did 110+ floors (can't remember the exact number) and up till about 80 I was doing every. single. flippin. door. :arrowhead: <-couldn't find a bullet to the head emoticon, so thought this would have to do, lol

I'm very thankful I got the avatar because if I hadn't, I might have had to find out where TNT is headquartered....I'll leave your imaginations to fill in the rest of my imagination, haha *doesn't want to get flagged as a terrorist over a petpet* :rolleyes_anim:

I really hope it is a glitch, but I have a feeling it's not because it does sound like it has to do with how much people got accomplished while the catacombs were open. My one friend only got to floor 30something or so and she didn't get the book, avatar or petpet. I agree that the avatar should have been something that everyone who participated received. There are so many avvies that I can't get simply because I wasn't around for them, so I empathize especially for those who actually did participate :(