Which faction are you joining for the 14th round?

emkatrine

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 14th round?

• Thieves Guild
    • Order of the Red Erisim
    • Seekers

I'll be joining the faction that most people need the avatar for. :3

Don't the boons change every time?

Or are they the same for a specific team?

I thought they changed to different ones no matter who won.

No, each faction has their own set of boons, but some boons are shared by some factions.

For example, Doppelgänger is a boon that Brute Squad, Order of the Red Erisim, The Awakened and The Thieves Guild all have.

On the other hand, That Millionaire Feeling is a The Sway boon only.

I need the Order and Thieves. (And Awakened but...)
I feel silly because I've been loyal to the Seekers up until the last round where I picked the Sway.
I didn't even know that everyone had picked the Sway though. o_o;;

With that, I think I'm going to do what people need avatars for also-- unless it's one that I already have.
Even if everyone chooses Seekers, I'm going to not be loyal and pick something else.

Order. Last one I need (hopefully they will win this time). Aaaand they have both the Cartographication and the Request Refresh boons. So if the Order DOES win, which boon do I want? (I only have one FQ cookie at the moment, sadly...so maybe I'll try the Faerie Caves one. Would LOVE not to waste 400 NP per day on dead ends every single day just for a week. And because I want some of those wearable prizes!!

There should be an Apple Bobbing Boon that will keep the bad outcomes at bay. (Like Blurred Vision...I thought TNT was gonna stop doing that!)

Hello,

I have all the avatars! (lucky me!!!)

Sooooo, I am going with the order. Order was my starting faction.

Oh and by the way 14th round?

It's going to last forever?

It's probably going to be a permanent feature, I think, so newer player will still be able to get the avatars.

I do like the idea behind seekers and so I will go with them this time

It funny I thought once I had all the avatars I wouldnt care but it seems I do and am looking forward to battling anyway ?? odd lol

Not again! I'm starting to wonder if we'll EVER get that avatar since the Order does not seem to win anymore. They only won once during the skirmishes!!! Not fair!