Facebook vote on Strawberry Chia!

Lady Kakata

It seems that TNT cannot decide wither to make the upcoming Strawberry Chia - to be released somepoint in the future - SHAPED like a Strawberry or simply painted with the Strawberry pattern (complete with leaf 'hair'). With the latter choice, the Chia would be customisable, rather than shaped like a Strawberry and be bound by the other rules of vegetable/fruit Chias such as Grape or Durian.

DuriaStrawb.png

I shall be the most fragrant Chia at the Chocolate Ball once I have my new outfit!

So they have decided to ask YOU! Head on over to their Official Facebook page post on the subject and cast your vote!

[ Note : This does mean that you will need a Facebook account in order to comment and make your opinions heard ]

What do you think? Shaped or Painted? Is this a good way to ask opinions?

Shaped! It would be weird if it wasn't because the rest of the fruit/veggie Chias are. And I have an obsession with putting pets in the bowl in this BG

mall_bg_bowloffruit.gif

It definitely seems like the strawberry shaped chia is winning most of the votes on the facebook page. It's interesting that they chose to put it on the facebook page instead of the neopets site. I wonder if they think the people who go on facebook to vote are more loyal fans, and thus would have a better opinion? But then again, many of the people who comment on the fb page talk about tickets, or problems they have with TNT.

My friend who's a Premium member said that there's also a Charter board to vote. Both polling methods exclude people who are under 13 (who can't access the boards or Facebook). And they both tend to target heavy users/big fans of the site, so the sample is not unbiased. Then again, it's targeting the people who tend to care more. And by targeting premium members, those willing to spend money on the site (which, since the poll concerns customization, one of the biggest sources of revenue for the site, also makes sense).