TNT retrieved my old account back omgosh!

happybox22

I thought it would never happen since I constantly hear complaints how they NEVER reply and such and they actually replied pretty quickly the moment they reached to my ticket after 2 months or so LOL

Check out Jenniferxox, im pounding 2 of my other pets soon e_e also got hacked and typed like a newbie but nonetheless I'm so happy to get my account back :D. Thought I had to share GIGGLES

Now to relevel my habitarium to 50 on that account and such OTL ugh... so much work.

Oh congrats! I'm so glad to hear that! We hear so many complaints, so it's so lovely to hear about some one actually getting back into their old accounts.

Thats brilliant Im so happy for you, it gives hope to others that all might not be lost if their account gets lost too

yay

Yay happybox! That's wonderful! I guess you hear more bad stuff because people like to complain. It's so great you got your account back, it can get you real down and worried when you lose an account.

Wow how did you do that? I mean, what was TNT reason to help you get it back? My brother has recently been denied access to his old one :(

Send a 3 paragraph essay on a tiny box on how much I miss my account, they then said they fixed it cause there was a glitch on the password and emails and I still couldn't log on so they asked me several questions to confirm if the account is mine and I answered them to the best of my ability and got it.

Honestly though I think they gave me the account because it has nothing in there but the account age + dessert poogle + 200k np which my main made tenfold of that now :T

Just wondering guys, could I leave my stock market on my main account and retrieve it slowly as time passes on and slowly move it to my main account? Or do i have to start completely over?