Happy Poogle Day!

Ruto

Oooh, not too shabby! It's nice seeing a toned down Disco pet- they seem to be quite unpopular now, due to how difficult they are to customise, but this one shouldn't be too bad! Both clothing sets look nice though- they'll add some really nice pieces into customising!

THAT MALE SET. If I had a Poogle, I'd so be after that!

The Disco Poogle is lovely, too, though it would still clash greatly with customisation. But this one is nicely toned down, and I'm glad he is!

The Disco Poogle is so wonderfully cute! Swamp Gas isn't badly done either. :) The female clothing set is to die for.

Ahh I love the Disco Poogle! I just might have to save up for a paintbrush for my poogle. He is only a basic red at the moment too. The clothes are so cute, especially the boy clothes. Not a fan of swamp gas, but then I think that colour in general is...well, not very appealing! lol

I kind of squaled inside my head when I saw the disco poogle. So cute! Very flower child yet very simple. Same goes for both clothing sets, very understated but there's a certain appeal to them; I especially like the female wig, what a nice colour! Overall, not too shabby a pet day :D