This is the best day ever!

Naamah D.

wow thats great I have never ever found a morphing potion or draik egg it must feel fantastic... I have won a few discovered treasure chests though so one of these days I will find that egg :)

A deserted shore stretches along in front of you.

What's this? It looks like you found something buried in the sand...

pot_krawk_pirate.gif

You have received a Pirate Krawk Morphing Potion

Crazy! I almost didn't see the pile of sand, but it didn't have the "nothing of interest" message, so I looked twice. I guess I'll trade it. If anyone here wants it, message me.

• 1 year later...

yaaay congrats!! I got a krawk pirate morph a while back and she is now amongst my other 2 dream pets, I always wanted a krawk and just saving for a maracite brush for her at the mo!

I would say trading post for the better selection of offers and usually pretty quick but that is just my experience :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not bump topics old topics. This board is nearly 2 years old.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.