Darigan Citadel Support

Tedhaun

...and Terror Mountain managed to beat us. That was quite a sheer cold we felt.

Next up is Kreludor (currently top in the bracket we're in), let's not show any letup this time around. I still want a good game anyway.

Well the Scary Terrors were able to sweep us. It's ok! Let's all try our best against Kreludor today!

...and Terror Mountain managed to beat us. That was quite a sheer cold we felt.

Next up is Kreludor (currently top in the bracket we're in), let's not show any letup this time around. I still want a good game anyway.

Sheer cold...I get it! XD

Well the Scary Terrors were able to sweep us. It's ok! Let's all try our best against Kreludor today!

Sheer cold...I get it! XD

Isnt sheer cold a pokemon move? :rolleyes_anim:

And we may have been swept but lets be honest, from TM, it was inevitable this year.

Edit: Someone on the Neoboards posted on the DC minions board saying "In legit Circumstances we all know DC would have kicked TM's butt...it is really sad the AC is how it is this year and nothing has been done about it." I completely agree with this person.

Isnt sheer cold a pokemon move? :rolleyes_anim:

And we may have been swept but lets be honest, from TM, it was inevitable this year.

Edit: Someone on the Neoboards posted on the DC minions board saying "In legit Circumstances we all know DC would have kicked TM's butt...it is really sad the AC is how it is this year and nothing has been done about it." I completely agree with this person.

I'm not sure our results were illegitimate. If you look at the scores, we didn't beat you guys by much and your scores were fairly low on their own.

I'm not sure our results were illegitimate. If you look at the scores, we didn't beat you guys by much and your scores were fairly low on their own.

no offense here, but a lot of minions maxed out 1,2 or even 3 games yesterday. That's being said, there're maybe a lot of things going on under people's eyes!

no offense here, but a lot of minions maxed out 1,2 or even 3 games yesterday. That's being said, there're maybe a lot of things going on under people's eyes!

And I'm sure a lot of my teammates maxed out some of their games. I did 50 games each of YYB and SS, plus 300 of MSN and maxed out SoSD. Just because some people maxed out some games doesn't mean everyone did. I think if anything, DC let themselves down because somehow, you stilled a 5, two 4s, and a 3. Go back to the first bracket when TM were at their weakest before the "cheaters" jumped on board and we still could've given you guys a run for your money with the scores you got yesterday.

My point really is that you can't pull those kinds of scores and still expect to run roughshod over all the other teams. With 4s and 3s, even Faerieland or Moltara could snatch some games away from you. DC obviously would've won if things were legit? Not if they kept pulling those scores. So instead of blaming a bad day on us, own up to the fact that some people on your team fell asleep at the wheel and say "Guys, we need to focus and make sure everyone is pulling their weight!" I mean, the teams that lose a lot, like we did in the first bracket-and-a-half, don't go around accusing everyone else of cheating and they keep fighting no matter what. I'm also sure not every single member of DC actively posts on DC's forums because I'm an active member of TM and I don't post on their forum, so you're not going to know EVERYONE's results.

Look, you guys are always an intimidating presence in these tournaments. You guys can do a great job even without the aid of ASGs or Cheaters, but yesterday was not one of those days and you're still not out of this tournament. I mean, even with our sweep and high ranking in this bracket, you guys are still ranked above us in the overall standings. I wish Terror Mountain were as consistently solid as you guys so focus and let everyone know that the Minions aren't playing around. I know you can do it!

Sorry, no, RI was not accused of cheating. The accusation was that Altadorian cheaters somehow joined us for one day only and gave us the unexpected win in SS. Which is probably true (based on our focus, our SS score should have been close to our MSN score; we spammed SoSd like mad). The cheaters allegedly said they helped us only in SS. RI itself did not cheat; we can't help what they did, and it wasn't appreciated. The SoSd victory was legitimately ours (note we got a 10 against Altador in SoSd, and their cheaters certainly weren't helping us then -- and we didn't focus nearly as much that day as we did yesterday, so a 13 is very believable).

My understanding is that TM's higher scores were from cheaters, but that most of them were caught and frozen, bringing their scores down to "real" levels (real based mostly off the efforts of honest players). I'm sure every team has some cheaters on it, but the overwhelming amount of points for most of them is from their legitimate players who are pouring their hearts into it. Even Altador, which allegedly has two small cheating groups, is probably deriving most of its results from the huge, legitimate All Star group that joined it this year, rather than the much smaller cheating groups. Yes, the presence of cheaters stinks. And yet RI has been able to get wins against all 3 teams that allegedly have cheating groups on them... so it's possible!

DC might have had some All Stars cranking out the wins, but apparently a lot of Minions didn't do much yesterday, judging by the scores. Good luck in your match today -- I hope you guys rally.

Teams accused of cheating have been altador, terror mountain, tyrannia and yesterday Roo island

Every team has cheaters, ok? Some teams just have groups. RI didnt have a group of cheaters. We played hard yesterday and members of SOTAC and EVRO maxed more than 1 game.

after all that I'm seeing this year, I'm questioning whether or not I want to join the AC next year. it's sad and pathetic that every single team is being accused of being cheaters as a whole when they have a good day. it's just like stereotyping in real life. sure, there will always be someone that lives up to that stereotype.. but that doesn't mean that every single person is going to be like that. all we're doing with the cheating accusations is irritating the people that are legitimate hard players. we've turned our support threads into threads in which everyone is sniping at and accusing each other. these arguments are total killjoys and they need to stop!

Every team has cheaters, ok? Some teams just have groups. RI didnt have a group of cheaters. We played hard yesterday and members of SOTAC and EVRO maxed more than 1 game.

Not every team, and i did not accuse you im just saying you have been accused by people but not by me.

And about TM, those scores just dont seem completely legit although im sure u have lots of people trying. Even TM players on the neoboards admit those scores are probably the result of cheating.

Not every team, and i did not accuse you im just saying you have been accused by people but not by me.

And about TM, those scores just dont seem completely legit although im sure u have lots of people trying. Even TM players on the neoboards admit those scores are probably the result of cheating.

I'm not denying that. I just didn't appreciate the comment above that DC obviously would've won if things were "legit," especially after the poor scores they pulled yesterday. It's like saying you're above us and untouchable and insinuates that we can't succeed without some shady business.

I just agree with Kittyn up there. Every team is sure to have "cheaters" on them, maybe some more than others, but to imply that a team is succeeding simply because of the cheaters is a slap in the face to the groups of people who DO really try. Like, I myself don't really stop playing until 1:30 in the morning (I'm in the Central time zone so I'm two hours ahead of Neopets) and maybe that's going a little overboard, but I'm not the only who plays their heart out for their team; even some people above have said that there were DCers maxing out multiple games yesterday and while I question how someone can max out three games in one day and still have time for anything else including sleep, unless there's evidence to the contrary, I have to assume that they just really put in the time. It's not totally unthinkable.

But to spend so much time on this cheating business sucks some of the fun out of playing because it feels like anytime someone really succeeds, someone else is gonna claim that the team cheated. For me though, being on TM, I'm scared that all this success is setting us up for a fall next year because I know we don't have the large, established and active fanbases of a Darigan Citadel or a Krawk Island. I want to soak all this up for fear that we go back to just being another mediocre team next year.

I will stay out of y'alls hair and just go back to focusing on my team but please understand how it feels when a small team experiences success only to have a number of people discredit them and undermine their moments of victory. Not all of us are cheaters.

Anyway...I hope you guys can rally and do better because I know you will. I don't think you did yourselves any favors by only getting 4s and 3s yesterday, but I can understand the frustration when you know people on your team have put in the time and effort. However whether you win or lose, all you can really do is make sure you're doing your part for your team so that at least you know you didn't let them down.

I'm not denying that. I just didn't appreciate the comment above that DC obviously would've won if things were "legit," especially after the poor scores they pulled yesterday. It's like saying you're above us and untouchable and insinuates that we can't succeed without some shady business.

I just agree with Kittyn up there. Every team is sure to have "cheaters" on them, maybe some more than others, but to imply that a team is succeeding simply because of the cheaters is a slap in the face to the groups of people who DO really try. Like, I myself don't really stop playing until 1:30 in the morning (I'm in the Central time zone so I'm two hours ahead of Neopets) and maybe that's going a little overboard, but I'm not the only who plays their heart out for their team; even some people above have said that there were DCers maxing out multiple games yesterday and while I question how someone can max out three games in one day and still have time for anything else including sleep, unless there's evidence to the contrary, I have to assume that they just really put in the time. It's not totally unthinkable.

But to spend so much time on this cheating business sucks some of the fun out of playing because it feels like anytime someone really succeeds, someone else is gonna claim that the team cheated. For me though, being on TM, I'm scared that all this success is setting us up for a fall next year because I know we don't have the large, established and active fanbases of a Darigan Citadel or a Krawk Island. I want to soak all this up for fear that we go back to just being another mediocre team next year.

I will stay out of y'alls hair and just go back to focusing on my team but please understand how it feels when a small team experiences success only to have a number of people discredit them and undermine their moments of victory. Not all of us are cheaters.

Anyway...I hope you guys can rally and do better because I know you will. I don't think you did yourselves any favors by only getting 4s and 3s yesterday, but I can understand the frustration when you know people on your team have put in the time and effort. However whether you win or lose, all you can really do is make sure you're doing your part for your team so that at least you know you didn't let them down.

Oh i agree with you! I dont think we would of kicked your butts, that was a comment on the neoboards, but i do think the results would have been different. I wish TM the best of luck the rest of this AC and all ACs to come! :laughingsmiley:

Oh i agree with you! I dont think we would of kicked your butts, that was a comment on the neoboards, but i do think the results would have been different. I wish TM the best of luck the rest of this AC and all ACs to come! :laughingsmiley:

thanks! but neither of us is going to win unless we play our best. I've noticed TM taking it easy against so-called "lesser teams" before and I don't agree with that tactic. :shiftyeyes_anim:

Well guys, we were swept. It doesn't matter though! The daily results have no affect on our overall standings! We just need to play harder and pass the teams that are ahead of us in our bracket! We can do it guys! Let's not lose motivation, we only have a few more days to go! We're up against Faerieland today, and while they should be an easy sweep, you never know. So let's try our best like always!

Well guys, we were swept. It doesn't matter though! The daily results have no affect on our overall standings! We just need to play harder and pass the teams that are ahead of us in our bracket! We can do it guys! Let's not lose motivation, we only have a few more days to go! We're up against Faerieland today, and while they should be an easy sweep, you never know. So let's try our best like always!

The daily results have no affect...? How does that work

And guys, our scores are dropping very very low. This is from the daily predictions: It seems as though Darigan Citadel will finally get a break after being swept by both Terror Mountain and Kreludor in a row, by playing a team that is slightly weaker than their previous opponents. However, Darigan Citadel will need to stay on their guard, because their scores have declined to such levels that Faerieland has a reasonable chance of winning at least one game, most likely Slushie Slinger. The Citadel should still dominate overall, though.

Forgot to mention that we managed to sweep Faerieland this time.

Today we have Maraqua, and Yooyuball as the bonus game. Let's not give up on this one!

I just joined this thread, so, what's up yall. Darigan supporter since our loss to haunted woods in ACI (3 different accounts since then though)

So which games do you guys play mostly? Im strictly a yyb player

I just joined this thread, so, what's up yall. Darigan supporter since our loss to haunted woods in ACI (3 different accounts since then though)

So which games do you guys play mostly? Im strictly a yyb player

YYB and SOSD

This is getting ridiculous. They won with scores that WE could have easily gotten.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Noog) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Quoted words do not count. Also, please don't double post. Edit your original post if you have something to add.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Well it looks like for our final bracket we are with Tyrannia, Moltara, Meridell, Shenkuu, and Haunted Woods. We have a good chance at defeating most of those teams! The only teams we might have a problem with is of course Tyrannia, and maybe Haunted Woods. Shenkuu and Moltara should be relatively easy to beat, and Meridell is going downhill like we are. XD At our current level we'll probably be 3rd in our bracket, behind Tyrannia and Haunted Woods. Regardless, we should all try our best! There's only a few more days left before the end of the cup, so let's make the final push and stay above 7th in the overall standings!