Darigan Citadel Support

Tedhaun

I agree. I think we need to get out of this funk (I love that word). It could partially be because players (myself included) have lost motivation. I still will be playing however, just not as often. Regardless, I still want us to do good this year, and maybe if we can be in a good bracket, we might have a chance of being on the podium! With that being said, if we work a little harder, we will be able to come out on top once again!

I'm not gonna lie, I have lost almost all of my desire to play. I think I've managed 5 YYB and 10 SoSd so far, and I've been online for about 2 hours. of course, it could just be that I'm still exhausted from my work weekend.. but either way, I don't know how much help I'm going to be today =/

Come on fellow Minions. We cant loose hope and motivation. We need to play as hard as we can. Dont give up. Everyones scores matter and we want to make the podium dont we? We want to lead The darigans to victory, yeah? Then we cant stop now! What helps me is putting on my favorite music while playing YYB/ side games. Maybe it will help give you all motivation too.

I admit to losing steam. I think I just needed a brief break. After playing WoW all day, I feel hyped again. I feel bad that I didn't get in many games yesterday. I managed 200 games of SoSD right before the clock ticked midnight NST. Which isn't bad.

I'm really, really happy to see the results. Let's stop talking about losing steam and talk about that, since I'm sure some of you were just as pleased to see them. My measly 200 games of SoSD doesn't feel like it helped much. But I'm sure it contributed a bit (I was happy to see that the past few days I've been playing 500 games of SoSD a day and we've been winning it lol made me feel like I was helping somewhat). But we bounced back. A sweep, it appears. I hope this is a good sign.

Keep up the good work minions. Don't push yourselves, but don't give up, either. We're a strong team and I know we're full of dedicated players.

And now, it's practice day. So I'm going to slack as my wrist is tired. Gets tired fast. Darn nerve damage. Might not make All Star this year. But I'm at least going for a gold shield.

Nice job with the sweep guys! Let's keep up the good work in the next bracket! Today, I'm just going to take my time and max SOSD using the 1 goal method (The lazy way) :P

I've never heard of this! So you just score one goal and submit your score?

I've never heard of this! So you just score one goal and submit your score?

Yup! It's really quick and easy! I do it on break days because it won't hurt the team. Although truth be told I wasn't able to max it today. Only was 177 games short! :P

Edit: Because I'm a good boy, and I don't want to double post. :P Anyways, we are in a bracket with Terror Mountain, Moltara, Maraqua, Kreludor, and Faerieland! It looks like we FINALLY caught a break! We are up against Moltara today, and while they should be an easy sweep, let's not underestimate them! Let's try our hardest against them like if they were any other team because you never know...Moltara and Faerieland should be easy. The one time we faced against Kreludor we didn't fare so well. I think we have a good chance against Maraqua, but Terror Mountain has been on fire recently. Regardless, let's all try our best! We only have two brackets including this one left, so let's make the best of them!

Yup! It's really quick and easy! I do it on break days because it won't hurt the team. Although truth be told I wasn't able to max it today. Only was 177 games short! :P

Edit: Because I'm a good boy, and I don't want to double post. :P Anyways, we are in a bracket with Terror Mountain, Moltara, Maraqua, Kreludor, and Faerieland! It looks like we FINALLY caught a break! We are up against Moltara today, and while they should be an easy sweep, let's not underestimate them! Let's try our hardest against them like if they were any other team because you never know...Moltara and Faerieland should be easy. The one time we faced against Kreludor we didn't fare so well. I think we have a good chance against Maraqua, but Terror Mountain has been on fire recently. Regardless, let's all try our best! We only have two brackets including this one left, so let's make the best of them!

Excellent... I will remember this on next break day!

And I'm off today with no extra plans, so I think I'll get to bed now and wake up early so that I can play all day! I think I really was just overly tired on Sunday because I found myself missing the AC yesterday while I was at work =)

Noticing that Darigan Citadel was falling behind lately, I've made a big comeback after some real life stuff I had to do. I'll play Yooyuball harder this time and ensure that we get back to the road to success (or at least keep our tradition of not going any lower than 7th place).

I'll play more Yooyuball and Make Some Noise after work, you guys are going to need more help than ever before.

Just our luck! The only powerhouse in our bracket is KD and us. So pumped up especially now since we have a chance to go back to the podium xD
Good luck guys, let's sweep moltara :D

TM is also a powerhouse now so we have to worry about them too. And the best we will be able to do is get third considering the top 2 are cheating, so what we need to do is get a ton of wins and maintain third place so we can be on the podium once again! :woot:

You guys are in the top 6 at least. Well unless you are with AL, KI, RI and TY. I'd really want RI to have the easy bracket for once!

You guys had easy brackets the first 2 rounds

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm just very glad to know that we managed to reclaim our third spot for the time being, as well as sweeping Moltara in all four games. Nice work everyone!

Next up is Terror Mountain, are you guys up for the challenge?

We're 7th...how did Terror Mountain pass us? Oh well, we just need to focus on gettting back our spot in the bracket. Once we do that, we'll bounce right back up to 3rd. Come on guys, don't give up now! We can do it!

We're 7th...how did Terror Mountain pass us? Oh well, we just need to focus on gettting back our spot in the bracket. Once we do that, we'll bounce right back up to 3rd. Come on guys, don't give up now! We can do it!

I am far from giving up! TM may have passed us in the bracket but we are still ahead of them overall and if we just do great these next 2 rounds we will have our 3rd place spot back in no time! I am playing a lot of YYB and SOSD today.

Edit: Just had the best glitch in YYB! When i got the giant upgrade i stayed big the entire time :laughingsmiley:

I am far from giving up! TM may have passed us in the bracket but we are still ahead of them overall and if we just do great these next 2 rounds we will have our 3rd place spot back in no time! I am playing a lot of YYB and SOSD today.

Edit: Just had the best glitch in YYB! When i got the giant upgrade i stayed big the entire time :laughingsmiley:

I'm just saying, there are teams above you that could get 3rd. KI or RI could very well get third. KI was ahead of you before and RI almost sweeped you guys.

I'm just saying, there are teams above you that could get 3rd. KI or RI could very well get third. KI was ahead of you before and RI almost sweeped you guys.

Yes but those teams are in a lot tougher of a bracket right now (finally DC gets a break from all the hard brackets and RI actually has to be in a hard one) and wont get as many wins with tyrannia and altador there. Plus we almost swept KI so we could take them.