Darigan Citadel Support

Tedhaun

Good job on the sweep guys! Just reached rank 10 today! Today's match is against KI. Give it your best guys! Gonna be a tough match, but I know we can do it xD

Lol, only 3 confused members of Stealth actually joined KL.

No, it was a lot more than 3.

Sorry, that was inconsiderate of me, but i'm on a mission which is to do the best that i can to place Krawk Island on top for one more season, but fairly. Every summer ASG's make this mission impossible. When i face Darigan Citadel i get happy! DC is a team that is normally strong just like KI, which i admire. Every time i lose to them, i know i lost fairly so they are awesome for that. But ASG's make the Altador Cup unfair to teams without them, especially those like DC, KD, and KI who are always on top (though i'm pretty sure a all-star group has joined every single one of them which kinda sucks)

Yea, SK and RI used to be powerhouses as well without ASG's. I understand that KI should've been able to fight TY fairly but STEALTH and SOTAC are alright? I guess?

I'm always happy when Yooyuball is the bonus game. It's pretty much the only game I play. I don't even like thinking about the side games. lol

I love going up against Krawk Island. So, let's give them a run for their money.

Congrats on All Star. Just a few more minutes until we find out the results of the match. I'm always nervous in the minutes leading to midnight NST. :L

:O A win in everything but SlSl. Good job teammates! Krawk Island is tough. It appears it was a close match, too. That doesn't surprise me at all. :)

Well, it looks like once again we are in a bracket with 4 former champions (Roo Island, Kreludor, Haunted Woods, and Us), an all star team (Altador), and Brightvale. I guess we just have to make the best of it, and try and get some more points. We are 6th place in the overall standings, so let's see if we can bring it up! We are up against Altador today, so we'll see how it goes. Let's just all try our best and play hard!

Good job guy's! We lost and we nearly got swept, but it was a fair match!

Thank you. It was definitely a fun match! :D

I'm worried about the bracket we're in. When I refreshed and saw all those teams... Aye. Let's do our best, though. I played as much as I could today before my wrist started hurting. I'm not sure we can pull a win against AL, but maybe we can at least give them a close call.

Hey darigans dont be discouraged by today. Altador and tyrannia might be preventing people from getting first or second with thier cheating, but they arent stopping us from getting third. We just have to work hard and we can still make the podium. We have to win today, now try your best and play your heart out against Roo Island! :rock: Btw does anyone know how many rounds there are in total? 3?

Hey darigans dont be discouraged by today. Altador and tyrannia might be preventing people from getting first or second with thier cheating, but they arent stopping us from getting third. We just have to work hard and we can still make the podium. We have to win today, now try your best and play your heart out against Roo Island! :rock: Btw does anyone know how many rounds there are in total? 3?

There are 5 rounds I believe. This is so true. Let's not be discouraged guys! We still have lots of time to get back up to 3rd place! We all just have to focus and try our best against Roo Island! Hopefully in the next round we can get a better bracket though :P

Good luck today, Darigan! I know we're going to have to play really hard against you to keep our second place in the bracket -- you guys really showed Krawk Island what you were made of.

Thanks! Good luck to you guys also!

There are 5 rounds I believe. This is so true. Let's not be discouraged guys! We still have lots of time to get back up to 3rd place! We all just have to focus and try our best against Roo Island! Hopefully in the next round we can get a better bracket though :P

Oh 5 really? Oh im stupid i thought there was 3. and i feel bad because i missed the entire first round this year but i will try and make up for it throughout this round with lots of playing. Im gonna play a lot today and give it my all against the roos! Got to rank 10 last year and i would like to maybe do better this year but i got to pick up the pace.

Hey guys, following current pattern, next bracket we get MQ, TM, and a bunch of teams that we shouldn't have any problems with.

Meanwhile, TY, AL, KI, MD, RI, and KL will all be in a bracket together.

Which means, as long as we can handle TM, we'll be back in 3rd. ;)

;)

That sounds like one terrifying bracket. Everyone in that bracket would probably not get much rest as they'd feel it necessary to play their heart out every day haha

We got a win in Slushie Slinger against RI. That's something. Don't feel discouraged, minions. Third is still a possibility, even if it seems slimmer and slimmer every day. We can still fight for it. Let's keep playing our own hearts out.

Hey guys, following current pattern, next bracket we get MQ, TM, and a bunch of teams that we shouldn't have any problems with.

Which means, as long as we can handle TM, we'll be back in 3rd. ;)

You know TM is destroying everybody right.... cuz you say it is easy but they put up 9 points in YYB and SS. Very suspicious that doesn't JUST HAPPEN! But if TY, AL, KI, MD, RI, and KL go in the same bracket then it would be (i think):

1. TY

2. AL

3. KI

4. RI

5. MD

6. KL

Wait why would they be in the same brackets for?

Good job DC with the win in SS.

Well we lost against RI but we put a loss on their near spotless record this year so that is pretty good. Nice job guys. Today is brightvale which will actually be quite a challenge i think if you see how they beat altador yesterday in a sidegame. EEHH. This worries me. But we should still be able to win overall.

Wow.... we are really loosing it. We did a 4 in yyb and a 3 in MSN

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Yeah, the results were kind of rough to take in. But Brightvale did great these past two days, so I'm glad for them at least.

It doesn't look like we'll have a podium spot, but those All Star trophies are definitely pretty and shiny and will go along greatly with my two from the past two years. :D

I still think we have a spot for third. We just have to get out of this funk, and fast.

I hope

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Also, please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.