What team are you going for this round?

Alishkah

I chose the Thieves Guild :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

i chose the thieves guild as well.. we'll see :) this thread should have a poll!

I agree, should've made one. XD

Sorry.

I've no idea. I joined the Seekers before the videos came out, and I discovered they're not as altruistic as I originally thought. And some Seekers seemed less committed once they realized there were no puzzles (I felt like Order, Sway, and Thieves were in a close race for 1st, while we weren't really in the running). I liked the Thieves and Order, too... So whom should I switch to? Or should I stay?

I want a boon! And a faction full of people equally dedicated to getting one, each working as hard as they can. With as few coattail riders as possible (people trying to choose the winning faction and do minimal work themselves -- this has been the bane of every single AC champion the year following its victory).

I went over to the Order as they were my second choice anyways. :) Also a fellow Sway member.

I've no idea. I joined the Seekers before the videos came out, and I discovered they're not as altruistic as I originally thought. And some Seekers seemed less committed once they realized there were no puzzles (I felt like Order, Sway, and Thieves were in a close race for 1st, while we weren't really in the running). I liked the Thieves and Order, too... So whom should I switch to? Or should I stay?

I want a boon! And a faction full of people equally dedicated to getting one, each working as hard as they can. With as few coattail riders as possible (people trying to choose the winning faction and do minimal work themselves -- this has been the bane of every single AC champion the year following its victory).

A lot of people seem to be picking the thieves but on the neo boards some people said the order is where the serious battlers are going... which is why I'm torn. Could just be talk though. :/ Although, number could beat just a handful of serious battlers.

Most of the Sway I've polled on neoboards/reddit/etc are headed to Thieves Guild, so I think I made the right choice. :3

i chose the thieves guild as well.. we'll see :) this thread should have a poll!

Aww, I'm glad you'll still be on my team! I don't think we ever talked much on the Sway board, haha, but I liked seeing your icon/posts around.

A lot of people seem to be picking the thieves but on the neo boards some people said the order is where the serious battlers are going... which is why I'm torn. Could just be talk though. :/ Although, number could beat just a handful of serious battlers.

Number/participation definitely wins overall versus stats, generally. If it makes you feel better I've been training my pet hardcore for the past month (I'm at 490 HSD now), so I guess I'm a more "serious" battler these days and I'm on Thieves. :P

Once a brute, always a brute, but the order is a good number two. I'm not very thiefy or seekery, although they did have some pretty good weapons in the first round. The seekers were the ones I struggled the most to beat, especially the one with the jade scorchstone. But I'm still not joining them :P

I'm sticking with The Order, I battled over 9k battles for them during the war and I'm loyal. lol The Order makes the most sense, and fits my personality and enjoyment of magic. Fantasy and the Real life version of the stuff. ;) Fits in with my love of animation. LOL Same reasons I joined them in the first place. :D

Good luck to everyone, regardless of what faction you join! ;)

I've rewatched the videos for the three choices; now I'm rereading the Neopedia articles. This cracked me up:

Professor Lambert sighed, looking at her with concern across his spectacles. "My dear niece, I have told you not to engage in brawls if you can avoid them. And why didn't you have Tiny with you?"

"He was recharging in the library," the little Kacheek said. The giant robot used a lot of energy, but could easily hold its own in a battle.

Gladstone nodded to confirm this, but the Ixi scholar wagged a finger at her. "A good scholar thinks how to win a fight before beginning his physical attack. You should always have a strategy."

"That's what Sandro's always telling me!" Katie exclaimed. "He loaned me his Philosophy of War last week. I'll do better next time, though. I have an idea for Tiny's programming that should make him twenty percent more energy efficient. Then I won't have to leave him behind."

Oh, Katie, the T-3000's name is Tiny?!?

Time to keep reading and make a choice already...

Most of the Sway I've polled on neoboards/reddit/etc are headed to Thieves Guild, so I think I made the right choice. :3

Aww, I'm glad you'll still be on my team! I don't think we ever talked much on the Sway board, haha, but I liked seeing your icon/posts around.

Number/participation definitely wins overall versus stats, generally. If it makes you feel better I've been training my pet hardcore for the past month (I'm at 490 HSD now), so I guess I'm a more "serious" battler these days and I'm on Thieves. :P

This does make me feel better since I just joined the thieves. :D

Haha. I gave up training, my pets stats are around 145 though so not too bad. Been relying on FQ cookies. :)

This does make me feel better since I just joined the thieves. :D

Haha. I gave up training, my pets stats are around 145 though so not too bad. Been relying on FQ cookies. :)

To calculate HSD you actually add up all 3 stats (health + strength + defense) - so your Chonchilla is at 434 HSD. :D