Happy Cybunny Day!

hrtbrk

The camo Cybunny is really pretty cool. I'm usually not very fond of the camo colored pets, but this is a good standout version. Maractite is alright, but all of the maractite pets seem a bit busy to me. I like both sets of clothes, though I feel like the Shenkuu set is really well put together. The male version might be good for some Sway fans though. lol. The plushies are cute too. :]

The Camouflage Cybunny looks more like stone to me, and I think they went wrong with the fluff around the Maractite Cybunny's head. Looks like too much detail to me. :sad02:

Excited for the Key Quest tokens, however. :)

I just love the colours! I love it when a species reflects a certain colour to look like a real animal, and now it's the Cybunny's turn. Gorgeous. Though I know little of rabbits....what kind is this Cybunny resembling?

And...the clothes are nice, too. I like the Mozart Cybunny. :D The female set is nice too....but I can't see it well on a Shadow Cybunny. :/

Wow, I am super impressed with just about everything! I like both outfits (though I feel like the male one would benefit by covering up the ruff- you can't see the awesome shirt!), and the Camo colour is beautiful! For the first time I really want a Cybunny. :D I like the Maractite colour, though I feel that it's a little too busy.

I'm not sure about Maractite - like others have said it's a bit busy and the fluff around the next looks a little weird - more like a Water pet. The Camo has turned out quite nicely though.

The clothing sets are both great - definitely on my list to buy for my Cybunny.

2 of the Cybunnies I created on Cybunny Day were zapped into a Buzz & Jubjub, but the 3rd just zapped Maractite! Not crazy about the colour, I was one that said it was too busy, but it's cool to have such a new colour. I'm just not sure what to do with it now...