grich

If any1 is interested on how many times you got to loose on the surprise attack in order to fill the bar here are my statistics:

298 insane

1 mid

3 easy

My bar just got filled.. I hope it was worth it lol.

on final invasion about 1/3 of my bar was filled by loosing..

do you guys think the score is different if you win or loose? or is it only important to fill the bar?

400? then how come mine is full?

I'm pretty sure it's 400 as well. Right now I got 164 and my bar seems to be filled up 1/3. Maybe losing on mighty works better than on average? :p

I'm pretty sure it's 400 as well. Right now I got 164 and my bar seems to be filled up 1/3. Maybe losing on mighty works better than on average? :P

maybe :S maybe its dmg based.. i usally lost after 1 or 2 turns but about half of the times did 100+- dmg

I just wanted to point out something that I found awesome. Death(The Awakened's challenger) is apparently Lanie and Lillie's(the Awakened's leader) little brother.

"Dear Meepits, no. It is our little brother.

This is the worst thing ever. Save us. Save us.
We must hide before he sees us. Good luck."

I just wanted to point out something that I found awesome. Death(The Awakened's challenger) is apparently Lanie and Lillie's(the Awakened's leader) little brother.

"Dear Meepits, no. It is our little brother.

This is the worst thing ever. Save us. Save us.
We must hide before he sees us. Good luck."

I was wondering why the personification of death would be so suspiciously adorable. Nothing that cute is to be trusted.

I was wondering why the personification of death would be so suspiciously adorable. Nothing that cute is to be trusted.

true. Cute things should never be trusted.

The play again button is making this go much faster. already got 175 of 300. Hopefully will be done in an hour at this rate.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Gah, sometimes there's a downside to doing something right away. It must be so much faster with a play again button! Well, it's great TNT added one anyway. Have fun clicking all weekend to anyone who hasn't finished yet!

I acutally timed how long a battle against the boss actually took me, which was 30 seconds per loss, and concluded 300 battles on mighty mode would take me a little over 2 hours. That got me really motivated, and it actually took me 2 hours and 15 minutes, only with minor breaks.

I acutally timed how long a battle against the boss actually took me, which was 30 seconds per loss, and concluded 300 battles on mighty mode would take me a little over 2 hours. That got me really motivated, and it actually took me 2 hours and 15 minutes, only with minor breaks.

This gives me some faith. Even so, I'm still not sure I have time to finish this "Do Your Part" bar.

350 normal, 10 strong and 83 mighty against Apathy. Phew. Using an adopted neopet because, you know, losses.. :rolleyes_anim: Although I've got my best weapons on it and I'm certain I've dealt more than 1000 damage and still don't have that achievement... ._.

That was the same for me. It didn't matter how much damage I got as I knew I'd immediately be restored to full hit points. Only pity is my battle stats with all the losses.