Fourth Wave Up For Defeat!

hrtbrk

• I use a low level potion then fight someone on easy from the first wave to get back to full hit points. Am having variable success, will win one battle then get annihilated against the same opponent in next battle.

That's a really good idea. I'm going to try that going forward.

I just won my first battle in the 3rd wave (against Midnight Smuggler) but next time we drew!

I had to transfer my lab rat over in order to continue on with the waves. The real downside to that was being level 1 and no faerie abilities so I'm training up to level 10 as quick as possible so I can at least use Meh.

I'm finding that the Cunning Mastermind is easiest though, he doesn't freeze you. The Shady Prowler was the most difficult in my opinion, I ended up frozen 3 rounds in a row, very nearly lost on the lowest difficulty haha. Unreal. I started swearing at her.

is there a glitch with the x achievement right now? ive bitten my nails practically to the bed and managed to defeat the wizard 13 times in a row but the achievement is not unlocked.. perhaps it doesn't work on easy?

It does, I got it on easy (on the wizard, too). Hope it works out for you by now!

So when the news says to finish up by "tonight" before the next wave--and the news is listed under the "9th and 10th"--do they mean tonight (by end of Saturday the 9th) or tomorrow night (by end of Sunday the 10th)?

Sadly, the previous wave was my last, it was my calling saying that this was as far as I could get. I cannot go further than this, but I will continue to fight the easier opponents, even though I won't get awarded for it. Wish I could fight these guys, but I stand no chance. They all look impressive though!

I knew it... I'm so weak. *cry*

Good luck everyone else!! :( NOW what do I do?! XD

You can always show team support! Nothing wrong with cheering from the sidelines!

I'll be doing art and comics...and possibly trying for the AG with those! (I can't fight this faction, either...my stats are only at Level 50, and I can't afford better weapons and faerie blessings. :P)

As I predicted on my own stats, I can get through the wave on "Average Green" but am 50/50 so far on "Strong Orange". I think I'll finish up on the numerous battles on "Average Green", which will be tedious but I'm thankful I can get there.

Also, I haven't opened any of the Casks because I want to see all the items first and then, hopefully, trade for the items I do want (as I plan on opening only one of every colour).

Welp, after my 100 rounds on mighty for the day, ended up with my first actual defeat. Still gritting my teeth at calling it an actual defeat though, after getting throw pillows FOUR rounds in a row from the unchained monster.

Gah, really hope they tweak that a bit before the BD truly gets out of beta mode.

This is so exciting- the opponents are finally becoming a challenge (kind of)! Once again, I am stunned with the design of the opponents- they're just lovely! :D The Brute one especially!

Yes it's too overpowered. I had to endure Throw Pillows 4 times in a battle a few hours ago.

JN has found 5 casks, so probably there going to be a 5th wave. Maybe the boss?

5th wave? Don't know if my poor BD pet can take it all in T____T

Can I hope that it's an ultimate boss pet that all factions have to work together to beat? That'd be pretty epic :D

This is so exciting- the opponents are finally becoming a challenge (kind of)! Once again, I am stunned with the design of the opponents- they're just lovely! :D The Brute one especially!

Whoo~ after all the training, the stage is yours :D I'm be cheering for all the BD-ers from the sideline c:

*cries in corner* I just tried one battle and lost after being hit twice. People with much better stats than me are even saying they cannot defeat this round. :/ I want to get the 'doing your part' bar done but I don't want to hurt my team (the sway). Decisions, decisons....

If anything, I have to say, I love the character designs they brought out for the war. They really didn't skimp on creativity here. I'm especially loving the fourth wave of challengers. They're getting more awesome by the minute :)

This wave doesn't come without its setbacks, with abilities most definitely. And the fact that challengers can apparently use their abilities while frozen, but we can't use ours if they freeze us.

If anything, I have to say, I love the character designs they brought out for the war. They really didn't skimp on creativity here. I'm especially loving the fourth wave of challengers. They're getting more awesome by the minute :)

I agree with this a thousand per cent! I finally did my part with 60 wins on easy and an embarrassing number of draws and losses. i'm practically sure i won't be able to handle the next round, but I'm glad I made it this far anyway :)

Here's my weapons:

bvs_scrollof_knowledge.gifbvs_scrollof_knowledge.gifbvs_heal3.gifbd_downsize.gifbd_ring_scarab.gifbd_airfaerie_purplefan.gifalm_magic_compass.gifbd_purple_stickyhand.gif

My abilities are:

Shade

Lens Flare

Static Cling

My stats are:

Lvl : 70
Str : 125
Def : 125
Mov : 42
Hp : 132 / 132

On this last round I've been able to beat the Genius Inventor on easy fairly consistently (37 wins, 2 losses) but all the other challengers I either barely won or lost. So luckily I was able to get both achievements. Trying to fill the bar with only easy fights is taking quite awhile, but I'll just keep plugging away fighting Genius Inventor over and over. I'm a bit over half way so far.

I thought I'd be out after the last round, but my sister gave me suggestions for using my weapons and abilities more efficiently (like not always using Lens Flare first so I can save it for use with a healing scroll and realizing that you can have two of the same weapon) which let me start winning again today! So I would suggest that if people think they're out, take a close look at what you've got and see if using them in a different order might help you get those last few points to win a battle.

But I think this might really be my last wave this time :(