Fourth Wave Up For Defeat!

hrtbrk

Lesser Healing Scroll for defeating all opponents once

I lol'd fighting against the Seeker... It shouldn't be allowed to bring a inventive creation in the Battledome XD

And the Brute opponent is epic :o

Argh, I can defeat them on easy mode. On medium, I managed to defeat one and lost twice. Stopped after that and just stuck to easy.

I wish there was some sort of rule that opponents can't use lens flare (or any other ability along the same lines) on 3 consecutive attacks.

Wow! Beating them on easy mode is being a real challenge for me... I guess I am totally out! LOL!

Good luck to the ones who keep battling to defend the awakened!

I managed to get to 45 wins on Mighty by playing Master Wizard and Cunning Mastermind over and over. They don't use Lens Flare and Throw Pillows, which means they can't abuse them, though Cunning Mastermind occasionally uses his once-per-battle healer on multiple turns. If you're having trouble because you're being frozen every turn, though, you can play those two to fill your bar.

Yes, you do not have to beat them.

Also, those Pillow and Lens weapons are overpowered. Makes no sense they can use them every turn.

Yes it's too overpowered. I had to endure Throw Pillows 4 times in a battle a few hours ago.

Gotta admit, this round's more challenging. I can't seem to beat them at Mighty.

Brutes are definitely a challenge. I hate their Lens Flare T___T

Really hoping this'll be the last round. Don't know how long my BD pet can last. LOL

JN has found 5 casks, so probably there going to be a 5th wave. Maybe the boss?