Fourth Wave Up For Defeat!

hrtbrk

Yup. Looks like the same has happened to me. I'm wondering if maybe I have to try every challenger on every ability, but I'm also wondering if I can be bothered trying.

Yeah, not sure it's worth it, especially if nothing happens even then!

I thought I'd be able to get the left achievement by losing to all the competitors, but nothing happened. Extremely disappointing.

Really? Ugh, I was hoping you'd get it even if you lost!

I can't take part in this wave, so that's even more points lost for my faction ):

Whoo~ after all the training, the stage is yours :D I'm be cheering for all the BD-ers from the sideline c:

Nothing wrong with that. Every team needs its own cheerleading squad.

Though, I still beat up on several of the lower leveled opponents until I reach the NP and item cap. I've primarily been taking out my frustrations over how utterly cheap the Ghostly Knight was on his weaker teammate, the Grumpy Mummy. I figured, since I pounded the Petty Pilferer so much to regain my HP, I'd give her a break.

If anyone has a pet I can borrow until March 1st with high HP that they are not using, I'd really appreciate it! I'd love to be able to participate in this round. Anything above 125 would be awesome. I know this is unlikely, but I have an open transfer so thought I'd give it a shot. :)

Really? Ugh, I was hoping you'd get it even if you lost!

I can't take part in this wave, so that's even more points lost for my faction ):

You can get it, I got it with only losing. also you can still take part because losing 230 times will get you your part done too (I lost around 230 times, got the achievement and my part done)

You can get it, I got it with only losing. also you can still take part because losing 230 times will get you your part done too (I lost around 230 times, got the achievement and my part done)

It worked out to be too much for me to go back to the Healing Springs every half an hour to buy Essence of Everlasting Apple for 250nps a time. (trying to get my bank balance back up) Plus I just don't have the time (or a laptop at the moment), to spend pretty much all day losing and having to wait 30 mins to heal. And I'm not buying it at user shops, over priced, so I'm out. ):

With over 1300 fights now, starting to feel a little battle fatigue. I'd look forward to this being the last wave before a boss... that and I really don't want to try anything tougher without having a 50 or 100% healer. Hah. That'll teach me to ignore the BD so much.

Oh well, at least the HT had lots of tasty stuff out to muck about with without having to deal with price-gouging trades. Couple anagrams, Hubrid's shield, a ghost boomy, and all has been good. Now if they'd just put a good HEALER in there, that place'd be perfect!

Well I finally managed to fill the 'doing your part' bar and unlock both achievements by repeatedly fighting the wizard which I didn't think I could do. When I lost or drew and had no hit points I fought the first wave on easy using healing potions V - VII so that cut down on cost. I only needed to have 8 hit points to battle them and that got me back up to full hit points.

I used Brynns Legendary Sword of Wraith Smiting and Hanso Charisma Charm, with Downsize and Lesser Healing Scroll when necessary. At least the Wizard didn't heal 80 points like some of the others.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Whoo~ after all the training, the stage is yours :D I'm be cheering for all the BD-ers from the sideline c:

:D All the BDers are appreciating the cheering! I think we will need it after the next wave, LOL. :D

Has anyone gotten any random faction challenges since the start of this wave?

100 battles daily over two days, 200 total, and nary a single challenge. Previous waves were pretty consistent about giving one or two a day.

Yes. I got one from the Unyielding Sentinel, but it does me no good since I can't beat any of these guys. I make it 7-8 rounds and I'm out.

I thought I'd be able to get the left achievement by losing to all the competitors, but nothing happened. Extremely disappointing.

Yup. Looks like the same has happened to me. I'm wondering if maybe I have to try every challenger on every ability, but I'm also wondering if I can be bothered trying.

I've played each challenger at least once (although I was unable to win against any at this level), but the achievement still isn't unlocking. Do you have to play them on a certain level, or all on the same day or something?

Finally received it. The trick is (or what worked for me anyway): After making sure you you have fought (not won) every challenger from all FOUR waves, then go back and fight one of the newest (wave 4) challengers once more.

Finally received it. The trick is (or what worked for me anyway): After making sure you you have fought (not won) every challenger from all FOUR waves, then go back and fight one of the newest (wave 4) challengers once more.

This was the solution! Thank you. :D I'm not in any particular need of a healing scroll, but it feels good to at least complete an achievement. ^_^

The healing scroll is just silly. By the time you're able to beat these guys, you probably have a better healer anyway. :P
This is probably my last wave too. Shame, really, if I hadn't taken a multi-year haitus from neo... I'd probably be strong enough to do the rest. :(
Here's to hoping the other Zombie lovers can take the cake!

Awesome! Thanks for that. Managed to get it when I realised I hadn't fought that Roadside Bandit a few rounds back.

It worked out to be too much for me to go back to the Healing Springs every half an hour to buy Essence of Everlasting Apple for 250nps a time. (trying to get my bank balance back up) Plus I just don't have the time (or a laptop at the moment), to spend pretty much all day losing and having to wait 30 mins to heal. And I'm not buying it at user shops, over priced, so I'm out. ):

You can just heal with the lowest potions at user shops ;) , they only cost 100 each, which means 25k for the bar to fill. And it takes between 1-2hours if you are quick (one window at your inventory and one window at the battledome).

Also to the person asking about faction challenges, in the 230 fights i did without refreshing the pages except for entering new battle I got around 10-20 challenges, which I all could not complete :p

I thought this would be impossible for me, so I quit but today I tried in spite of myself and lo and behold! I can beat them on Easy - and that's still quite doable so I managed to unlock both achievements. After this wave I'm definitely out, though.

:D All the BDers are appreciating the cheering! I think we will need it after the next wave, LOL. :D

Go get 'em! :D

I finally got Lens flare but this may be my last wave. I intend to bow out of the next wave with a bang- time to bring out the muffins! muahaha!

Also to the person asking about faction challenges, in the 230 fights i did without refreshing the pages except for entering new battle I got around 10-20 challenges, which I all could not complete :P

The game clearly taunts you. Blasted thing.

But maybe that's what I'm doing wrong, closing and reopening the faction window with each battle. Will have to try it out.

i just heal a few hit points from the cheapest potions (maybe around 10) and fight the easiest challengers so that the war auto-heal heals me back to full health. saves me all that money.

but i'm not gonna bother losing 230 times. this wave is too hard for me :(

If you guys are really losing every single battle, is there any point in healing back to full health by battling the easier opponents? Why not just heal to a few, go get squished by the big guy, heal, get squished, etc.? It would save you half the battles. I know it can't be pleasant, but in previous plots/wars, losing didn't give you any credit. You guys have the opportunity to get max credit (if doing your part = max credit) and potentially qualify for the best prizes. All by doing 230 1-round battles. (Plus your faction is probably helped by having more people do their part, as well as by overall victories.) If you can't afford the cheapest healing potions, try to buy the more expensive ones at the healing springs every half hour; selling one should get you enough to buy 7-12 of the ones you need, and we do have ~3 days/wave. It's doable, unless you're really time-constrained.