Did the BD just stop healing after battle?

I kind of think it's NOT a glitch...since there's no other way to make people not battle ad infinitum. Since they didn't put in the feature of opponents getting more difficult after each battle.

I don't know about you guys, but I just bought 200 bottles of Essence of Everlasting apple just in case. Prices are shooting up as we speak. From 700 to 900 in a matter of minutes.

But yes its probably a good thing, partly because the BD is running so slow is people like me :D I just keep clicking and killing every enemy in one hit; rinse and repeat.

Meh. Prices were already at 900 yesterday. They've been super variable. I stockpiled ages ago for about 200.

The only reason I still think this is a glitch is the editorial responses. They were very clear that your pet would be healed for the duration of the war. I don't see them going back on that. The ability to battle endlessly was already out there before they answered.

But please don't be a glitch. please... it's so boring to autoheal every time without hp increases

It's happening on my side too. If it's a glitch, it's a strange one to come up after so much playing has happened already. I don't particularly enjoy it, since I don't have much of a stockpile and no in-battle healers (yet, if I actually find one I can afford). But I guess I can't blame em if it's something they wanted to build up to.

Yeah, It is unlikely that Neopets suddenly changed the rules on us without telling ahead of time. Tho in the current wave, the enemies do so little damage it doesn't really matter. It will be a costly affair for the next waves tho if they do a large chunk of damage every time :S

Well naturally, I just realized we weren't getting auto-healed anymore and I came running to see what was going on :P I'm really hoping it's a glitch, especially with the next wave coming tomorrow! Mostly I would just hate all that time I'd lose battling if I had to exit, heal and re-enter - so inefficient.

:c Happening to me too! I do hope it's a glitch because I haven't really stocked up healing potions either and I really hate running around healing my pets continuously.

Either it's a glitch or TNT decided go go back on their "healing after battle for the whole war" statement. I don't think they'd repeal this without telling us though, so it makes me think it's a glitch.

Meh. Prices were already at 900 yesterday. They've been super variable. I stockpiled ages ago for about 200.

The only reason I still think this is a glitch is the editorial responses. They were very clear that your pet would be healed for the duration of the war. I don't see them going back on that. The ability to battle endlessly was already out there before they answered.

It DOES seem like a glitch, I read somewhere (probably the Editorial), that we would get autoheal for the duration of the war. Did TNT just change their minds? Why would they do that without telling us, and to go back on their word like that!? I may have to file a ticket or ask them in the Editorial.

Okay, let's see...

No healing after just doing "Play Again"

No healing after pressing "New Battle"

No healing after visiting the Mysterious Obelisk in between.

Pretty bad glitch. Someone probably flipped the wrong switch :P

I'm thinking that's probably the case, something like the code to autoheal bugged out or something