The Next Wave Of Battles Hits Tyrannia!

hrtbrk

A new wave of enemies has released today! Head to the Battledome to take them on now!

Visit our guide here!

thumb_223.jpgthumb_224.jpgthumb_225.jpgthumb_226.jpgthumb_228.jpgthumb_227.jpg

Tasks:

Not A Quitter

Filling your 'Doing your part' bar all the way.

Daring Dare-doer

Complete a faction challenge.

Second Assault Guide | Luminous Casks Guide | War Challengers Guide

Holy crap. A bit harder than I thought. I thought, y'know, difficulty would just be doubled or something, but NO! Hit points have gone a bit further than quadrupled. Can still take them out without much of a hassle, but it's worrying me about how I'll fare a few waves down the line, lol. Made it a LOT more fun, though, now that it takes more strategy than, "Oh, I'll just throw an icicle at him. That should do it.".

Not a Quitter- unlocked when filled the "Doing Your Part" bar-- it takes 50 wins on Mighty now. :)

I recieved a Caramel Iced Coffee with Extra Caramel

coff_caramel_frap.gif

Welp, this is where my training would start to pay off *cracks knuckles*. Thank goodness I've still been doing the training and that I've gotten a lot of codestones from Key Quest. Anywho, happy battling everyone.

Despite much refreshing at the Obelisk and BD, I received no faction challenges during the first wave. Hopefully, TNT will make them more common, or someone will figure out a browser issue or something that's keeping people from receiving them.

I just had to do a lot of refreshing for about 10ish minutes at the Obelisk before getting one this morning. Keep trying! :)

Aw, the Smug Philosopher is so adorable. It almost makes me feel bad for defeating him. >:)

Thankfully all my mad training has paid off, because I'm still in a pretty good place. Like everyone else though, I'm a bit surprised at seeing the difficulty ramp so quickly. Was it like this in other wars? I haven't participated in a war in a loooooong time (we're talking the first Meridell war and Neovia here) so my memory is pretty fuzzy.

Despite much refreshing at the Obelisk and BD, I received no faction challenges during the first wave. Hopefully, TNT will make them more common, or someone will figure out a browser issue or something that's keeping people from receiving them.

I got 2 faction challenges without even intentionally refreshing today.

I got one challenger (and luckly one I am able to beat) by refreshing both battledome and the obelisk a few times. Does anyone have a screenshot of the seekers guy/girl? I dislike it that I cannot view how our fighter looks like ;)

Hm, I can just handle this new wave on Mighty... seeing as they're getting harder so quickly, the next wave I'll probably have to do on Average or Strong ):

No money for training any more either

This is crazy. I haven't managed to beat the Brute Squad guy even once, and that's on easy. That first round made me feel like I could at least do my part. Now I know I won't be able to do pretty much anything.

I cannot beat the witch, for me the Charming Subversive is the easiest, after that the zombie, the difficultest are the bruiser and the witch imo. (and I am only level 17 with non-maxed stats O.O )

Yeah my uni is a level 34 but that's only thanks to Coltzan. She's only in the low 40s for strength and defence. I'm definitely going to have to put more training into her. I got a faction challenge to fight the brute squad guy 7 times. Thankfully it was only to fight him, not beat him. I'll try that Charming Subversive once I get some healing. If I buy any more potion I'll go broke!

So do you guys think I should just keep fighting that Charming Subversive the whole time, or do you think it's too important to try for equal victories? Because I have a snowball's chance in [removed] of beating anyone else. I sort of feel like I'm not pulling my weight but :P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not use curse words in your posts. These have been removed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

The guide seems broken for me, every time I try to see the page it says This page blew up :(

I have to admit that I am an absolute fan of the sway, the amateur with her purse was funny, but the charming subversive has stolen my heart..