The Order of the Red Erisim Chime In For The Obelisk Race

hrtbrk

I'm not sure which to choose O.o

The Thieves Guild are pretty cool - outlandish, funny and willing to do "anything", so they're kinda like the "ACTION" people.

The Sway are cool too - they're dark powerful, twisted in some way like they're devious but sane, kinda a paradox of stuff together so they're interesting. They're more of the "THINKING" and "TRICKING" people :D

The Red Erisim seem to be powerful. Sort of balanced in some way, they wanna control it but I'm asking myself for what purpose. They're more of the "BALANCE".

The fourth one's gonna be the interesting one. I won't make a decision 'til I've seen them all :D

Good Fyora this is so much like all the guilds in the Elder Scrolls universe!

The Thieves Guild - The Thieves Guild

The Sway - The Dark Brotherhood?

Order of the Red Erisim - The Mages Guild

? - The Warriors Guild

Great...since I joined ALL of them in the games, I now have to pick just one on neo x'D

I'm leaning towards The Sway and The Red Erisim now because of the hype :D

Another cool video. I got the feeling the red erism are more about protecting the obelisk, but there could be something darker lurking there. still, the sway are more overtly dark and evil and i'm still leaning towards them. loved this characterisation of them:

they're dark powerful, twisted in some way like they're devious but sane, kinda a paradox of stuff together so they're interesting. They're more of the "THINKING" and "TRICKING" people :D

interesting stuff so far!!

I'm really not sure which one I'm the most interested in. I usually join the "good guys" side in these types of things, so they all don't sound appealing to me. However, I've toyed with the idea of pretending to be bad for this plot, so maybe I'll pick one of these after all.

I really like the idea of a magic guild. In RPGs, I usually choose magic characters, so I think I'm leaning toward the Order of the Red Erisim. I'm so not sure, though... Both the Sway and the Thieves Guild have some attractive qualities.

I'm interested to see if TNT will let us know of differences in the plot based on the side chosen, like how Pirates were more action-based and Ninjas were more puzzle-based. I'd like to see if these sides have something like that!

Yup, totally joining these guys.

I was like "Meh" on Thieves' Guild and the Sway. On this one, I started watching, and shouted, "THIS IS SO BALLER."

I kid you not.

Of the original two, I was pretty sure I'd be going with the Thieves Guild. Now, I'm thinking I'll most likely end up with these guys. I totally love magic stuff (I always go for the mage type characters in RPGs) so this seems like the best fit for me.

Of the original two, I was pretty sure I'd be going with the Thieves Guild. Now, I'm thinking I'll most likely end up with these guys. I totally love magic stuff (I always go for the mage type characters in RPGs) so this seems like the best fit for me.

I always choose the rogue-thief type, so unless there's some kind of Tyrannian army, I'll go with them. It's funny how this plot has the same archetypes as a RPG.

I usually join the "good guys" side in these types of things

What I really like about this so far is that there doesn't seem to be a good guy.. all of them can be pretty bad. The Red Erisim seem to be least evil, but they have that "for the greater good" logic, and we all know how bad that has gone in the past (IRL, not neo)

Looks like we might be heading into a thirty Xanatos pileup. (Warning: TVTropes link.)

I'm really not sure which one I'm the most interested in. I usually join the "good guys" side in these types of things, so they all don't sound appealing to me. However, I've toyed with the idea of pretending to be bad for this plot, so maybe I'll pick one of these after all.

Insofar as I roleplay (or at least think about roleplaying), my Waedd has an interesting position on plots. I established a while back that his name means "seer" (in an old conlang), and that he has a limited form of prescience: he can foresee the role he is supposed to play in major events. Rather than fight his visions, he takes on the role he foresees and uses it to nudge things toward a satisfactory conclusion. He spent the entirety of the Curse of Maraqua pretending to be a wily old koi seacaptain with a penchant for explosions, for example; at the end of it, he turned into a pteri and flew off for the Lost Desert to play archaeologist.

Short version: if I don't like any of the factions, then Waedd isn't really working for whoever he joins. He's infiltrating them because he knows it's his best chance to push things in the right direction.

Oh no! Now I'm hopelessly lost as to who I like most. What if the Thieves bring back Hanso? What if The Order brings Sophie? I LOVE magic, to an obsessive degree, but The Sway seems so intriguing as well!

I'm thinking the fourth team will be the Tyrannian council, but we shall see.

I need to see the last one! Right now I am stuck between The Thieves Guild and the Red Erisim. The last group has to be good guys, right? On neopets, do the good guys always win in the end?