1 mil February

miemieh

Hey,

I notices a lot people have problems saving np/getting to their first 1.000.000/whatever your goal is.

So, I made a plan.

Lets go save all together!

Goal: To reach 1 mil before the 28th of February. (Or just what you want to save)

How: Post here what you want to save and how you think you can reach your goal.

Post why you want to save.

Post every day/few days your progress. That would stimulate you to keep going on.

Share tips and tricks!

Edit:

1.000.000 in a month = 35.714NP a day.

I have 3.000.000 in my bank. I want to save to 4.000.000 this February.

I want to buy a second lab map with that money.

I'm going to play Habi a lot. (If anyone wants to start with habi, I can give one item everyday, so it goes a bit faster)

I'm going to play a lot of flash games, BD and KQ.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hm... I'd like to save up to the next million mark. (I'd rather not say which million. It's kinda embarrassing. :P) It's about 400,000 'til I hit it, so...

I intend to leave Habi running as much as my uni internet will allow.

I'm figuring out which games I can consistently get 1000 NP from and I'll try to play those thrice a day regularly.

I'll do the BD regularly and I'll try to play KQ? Uni internet doesn't like it much.

Unfortunately, I'm also working on training Lili, and that's getting more and more expensive.

My goal: 1,000,000 NP

Currently at: 357,879 NP

How to make it: Play Habi, Key Quest, Battledome and certain games every day.

though I'm investing in codestones right now- I have like 3 to 11 of each. :D

This sounds like a fab plan! I've started a private log of my earnings over the course of the year, but it would be nice to do a smaller one, just focusing on how long it takes to earn 1million.

I just want to earn it so I can be 1 million closer to a better weapon. :D I'll be making it almost completely from Habi. Proceeds from my shop and stocks will help as well.

Try to spin the Wheel of Mediocrity at least six times a day, and the Wheel of Excitement three. I always tend to win out a lot of NP (2000+) by spinning the wheels and that, in all honesty, is where most of my NP is coming from. xD

Oh and jobs. I get at least 10k a day from jobs if I pick them out right :)

Current nps - 1,646,929

Goal - 2,600,000 so I can get a pirate draik egg, and hopefully have a little bit of nps left over so I'm not completely broke. :3

I have a few games that I play and I usually come out with 10k, I started doing jobs that get me some nps, and I take turns winning KQ with my nfs, just going around the board picking up nps. The last few weeks I've been coming out with atleast 30k. So I think I can do this! :)

I just hit my latest million recently, so I can try can get another mil before the end of February. :)

I will do this by doing dailies/games, selling all the items I have stashed in my SDB, and playing KeyQuest! I let my Habitarium slide during the holidays but I think I want to try and revive it and finally reach level 50 - if anyone has items they don't need, I'd definitely accept them!

If I play 17 of my favorite games (ones I can get 1000 a game from) for 20 days and not spend a single neopoint I'll have 2,000,000! Then 3 the next 20 and 4 the next! Making it only take 80 days for 5 mil! Eureka!

Yeah uh

I kinda sold a bunch of my codestones yesterday

Oh dear! You have 850,940 Neopoints! Only really poor people (under 3,000 NP) can get handouts at the Soup Kitchen.

XD That's awesome, I've been selling a lot too and guess what? 2 Mil!!! Next up I save up 5!

XD That's awesome, I've been selling a lot too and guess what? 2 Mil!!! Next up I save up 5!

Yay you! :happydance:

You currently have 560,129 NP in your till.

cm-32813-050b310b1c8185.jpeg

c: I still have like 5 codestones in my shop still that haven't sold yet.

Starting late - better than never.

I have 430,175 NP.

I want 1 million by the end of the month.

I want to buy one or two of my cheaper customisation items. Really, though, I just want to prove I can do it. Hopefully then I'll be more motivated for next month.

I'm going to

- invest in stocks

- get habi running as soon as I can

- play flash games (*shudder*)

I will try to get another million, myself. My goal: 2,000,000. My current NP: 1,067,746.

However, at the same time, I am training my pet, which means buying Codestones.

I will continue to do dailies, play some games, and sell highly sought items I obtain.

My shop has helped me make some NP already, so I will continue to do that. I may also try my hand at sniping.

I will play more games than just Kass Basher and Fashion Fever

I will invest in more stocks

I will also start using Habi again...I am guilty of not doing that. Having it go down late every night is very off-putting however.

As of today, my bank account is *,655,552. So it's increasing! Slightly.

I'm continuing with Habi, and I've finally reached level 50, so hello purple gems! :D I've found I have to shut it off while playing flash games or it makes the games run too slow. And yeah, the 3 am "maintenance" is annoying. <_<

I'm considering selling my Fading Bottled Faeries to bring in a bit of NP, but I might be better off just using them to make the new faeries... Hmmm... I'll ponder that.

I want to earn a million NP over and above what I'm spending on training/stocks/etc. So, this is how I'm doing so far:

84,728 NP/1,000,000 NP

My Habi messed up today, and I only recieved about 15k from it. Sad face. Hopefully tomorrow will be more like yesterday!

Habi is one of my favorite ways for earning NP. :) I used to snipe/restock, but it was very time consuming since I'm not much of an expert.

Somewhat off topic: Does anyone know if they are still doing nightly maintenance (NST) on the Habi? It would be very nice to earn more NP during that time frame, but I haven't tested it.

Habi is one of my favorite ways for earning NP. :) I used to snipe/restock, but it was very time consuming since I'm not much of an expert.

Somewhat off topic: Does anyone know if they are still doing nightly maintenance (NST) on the Habi? It would be very nice to earn more NP during that time frame, but I haven't tested it.

Yeah, they are. I don't know if they're actually doing any kind of real maintenance or whether it's just to prevent people from leaving their habi running all night, but it's still there.

Yeah, they are. I don't know if they're actually doing any kind of real maintenance or whether it's just to prevent people from leaving their habi running all night, but it's still there.

I leave my habi on all night any way, it really doesn't do much to it. Maybe makes it miss out on 2 hours or so

I just made a list of some 'easy to get NP' flahgames.

Flashgames:

Kass Basher: 3000NP

Catch the Petper: 1467NP

Fashion Fever: 900NP

Big Time Rush: 1854NP

Extreme Faerie Cloud Racers: 3000NP

Spellseeker: 3000NP

Imperial Exam: 3000NP

Total: 16221.

Almost half of the daily earnings you need to reach 1million.

Play some BD. (It doesn't matter how weak you are. You can sell the codestones you get for quite a bit and maybe get some good other prizes.

My goal is to make it to make 1.5 mil a month on stocks and reach the last level of interest (10 mil) before I start spending again this year. 1 down, 11 months to go.

I hope to hit the next mill mark by the end of February :3 Just hit a mill mark last week, so I'm 950k away right now. We'll see how this goes with school and whatnot.

Since most of my income comes from stocks, I need to remember to put in 15k every day! >.< I've been slacking so now my portfolio is a bit lacking. I've been thinking I might want to start battling regularly as well.

Some awesomely expensive item, here I come!