Zei 9.5k

Har 5.7k

Orn 5k

Tai-Kai 4.9k

Bri 4.45k

Mau 3.9k

Main 3.8k

Total: 76.95k

Lots of small shops selling codestones at lower prices, therefore lowering the prices.

Edit: Is anyone here?

Price Check:

Lu 14.95k

Vo 14k

Eo 12k

Zei 9.75k

Har 6k

(WHAT IS HAPPENING???)

Orn 5k (Huge hoard here)

Tai-Kai 5.2k

Bri 4.5k

Mau 4k

Main 3.9k

Total: 79.3k

Today I interrupt this post with bad news...Codestones are soaring after enduring a two day slide. Vo continues its unrelenting price increases and threatens Lu for the throne of the most expensive codestone.

5:12 AM NST Feb. 25, 2013

@rockyroad1: I love that you're updating us for the prices! I'm still debating what to do with mine. The profit is really tempting, but I also use them for my own pet's training, heh.

Yep. I'm in the same boat. I've been getting lucky though and snagging lots of codestones from KQ and the BD. :) Some of them go to training, others go into my shop.. I really don't know what to do with mine either. haha.

News Flash!

Vo Codestone has broken the 15k mark. Lu and Vo codestones are now even in price.

Will post complete price update in 5 hours.

Price Check:

Lu 15k

Vo 15k

Eo 12k

Zei 9.9k

Har 6k

Tai-Kai 5.4k

Orn 5k

Bri 4.5k

Mau 3.9k

Main 3.85k

Total: 80.55k

Prices of the Top 4 most expensive codestones are steadily rising except for Eo. Tai-Kai also rose in price and the rest unchanged or fell in price. Vo increased 1000 NP in a day!

5:40 AM NST 2/26/13

Thanks so much for keeping us all updated Rocky. It sucks because of my pets low stats I have no choice but to train with codestones right now. ): At least they give them back in the BD though so I don't feel I'm losing too much. I wish they would stop rising already though.

I have not been getting faeries or codestones through fighting anymore. You have to fight on Hard against Neocola Center opponents to get those, right? All I've been getting is food. No wonder they are inflating. I'm thinking I should hold off training, but I don't want to waste the reduced time cookie I have going right now.

I have not been getting faeries or codestones through fighting anymore. You have to fight on Hard against Neocola Center opponents to get those, right? All I've been getting is food. No wonder they are inflating. I'm thinking I should hold off training, but I don't want to waste the reduced time cookie I have going right now.

Since THIS IS WAR, you can only fight the enemies. They still give out a decent amount of codestones and faeries. I think the cap is malfunctioning. I got 21 items today.

Yesterday's prices: (Estimated) - 3 AM NST 2/27/2013

Vo 15k

Lu 14.9k

Eo 12k

Zei 9.8k

Har 6k

Tai-Kai 5.4k

Orn 5k

Bri 4.4k

Mau 3.9k

Main 3.9k

Total: 80.3k (+/- 0.75k)

Sounds stable. I wonder if they'll keep shooting up in price or if they have reached their highest now. I decided to keep everything since I need them.

I think they raised the item cap on purpose (to 20-21), especially since it gives NC items.

Whoops. Just read guides. The NC items don't count to the item limit.

Anyway, here's the price check:

Price Check:

Vo 14.9k

Lu 14.7k

Eo 13.9k (Ignore the estimate for yesterday)

Zei 9.8k

Har 6k

Tai-Kai 5.5k

Orn 5k

Bri 4.45k

Mau 3.75k

Main 3.8k

Total: 81.8k

Quite a few people are selling their hoards. It's Eo's turn to empty the pockets of Neopians.

Since THIS IS WAR, you can only fight the enemies. They still give out a decent amount of codestones and faeries. I think the cap is malfunctioning. I got 21 items today.

Yesterday's prices: (Estimated) - 3 AM NST 2/27/2013

Vo 15k

Lu 14.9k

Eo 12k

Zei 9.8k

Har 6k

Tai-Kai 5.4k

Orn 5k

Bri 4.4k

Mau 3.9k

Main 3.9k

Total: 80.3k (+/- 0.75k)

I'm glad we only get the enemies to fight for now, and I got good prizes. I only got 1 codestone, but I got a few Neggs (even though they were not worth tokens, boo), and I got two Weak Bottled Light Faeries. :) I hope I'm as lucky with prizes tomorrow!

I definitely got a lot of codestones and faeries today from the battles. It was nice, because I only got two faeries during the entire time the Battledome started giving them out...and then today, I got three.

Here's a tip for people, regarding codestone prices and price gougers. A lot of people are buying the cheapest codestones and selling them more expensive. If you don't want someone doing that to the codestones YOU sell...hang out with your team on the neoboards. Make trades with people on your team for the prices they are worth. That way, at least you know you're helping someone on your side, not just helping a greedy Neopian trying to reach a monopoly. You are also likely to find codestone trades with your team, and cheaper codestones. Give it a shot.

Price Check:

Vo 12k

Lu 14k

Eo 13.3k

Zei 7.9k

Har 5.4k

Tai-Kai 5.1k

Orn 5k

Bri 4k

Mau 3.6k

Main 3.2k

Total: 73.5k (DOWN 8.3k or 11% in 14 hours!)

How about a new term? War DEFLATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Buy now!

Prices haven't been this low since 2 weeks ago!

Edit:

Price Check:

Vo 11k

Lu 13.7k

Eo 12.9k

Zei 7.8k

Har 4.9k

Tai-Kai 4.9k

Orn 5k

Bri 3.7k

Mau 3.55k

Main 3.35k

Total: 70.8k (DOWN 2.7k or almost 4% in a little over 4 HOURS)

Give up, hoarders! Your nightmare has come true!

Orn is being stubborn.

10:40 PM NST Feb. 28, 2013

^It might be because of the hoarders though, selling them all at once when the war started. I guess I keep mine till they rise again, or till I can use them myself.

Not really. Those constantly selling, like happy_training_shop, lezbepalz, quqire, bergsice, ikittyxd and others seems to have fallen behind. I see many codestones in small shops (combined).

Price Check:

Vo 11k

Lu 13.5k

Eo 11.9k

Zei 7.45k

Har 4.8k

Tai-Kai 4.5k

Orn 4.7k

Bri 4k

Mau 3.45k

Main 3.5k

Total: 68.8k (DOWN 2k or almost 3% in a little less than 3 HOURS)

The hemorrhage of codestone prices, which is more exciting than the war right now, is still going on but selective buying is starting to appear in Bri, Main and Vo.

1:25 AM NST March 1, 2013

I'm going to buy up codestones when prices go below 60k per set, which I believe, is entirely possible. (Not anymore!)

Quick Update: Vo rose 1k, Eo rose 2k, Lu fell 0.7k, Zei rose 0.1k, Mau rose 0.2k, Main rose 0.1k, Orn rose 0.25k and the rest are steady. Full update in an hour. hakasugu updated his selling prices. 4:20 AM NST March 1, 2013

I'm guessing the decline comes from more people battling. The war challengers are giving out a lot of codestones. Or it could be as essiw said, that random people who were hoarding a small amount of codestones decided to sell when the war started.

The challengers give out prizes like the BD normall would, randomly with a chance of codestones. I've gotten 4 so far today, which isn't too shabby. And it makes sense that with the plot, people who normally wouldn't battle are getting into the BD and earning codestones, which seems the likely reason for codestone prices significantly dropping.

I'm guessing the decline comes from more people battling. The war challengers are giving out a lot of codestones. Or it could be as essiw said, that random people who were hoarding a small amount of codestones decided to sell when the war started.

Yes, this was what I was thinking. Also, since challengers are still easy, even people who didn't train at all still wins codestones.

Price Check:

Vo 12.4k

Lu 12.5k

Eo 13.9k

Zei 7.7k

Har 5k

Tai-Kai 4.2k

Orn 4.9k

Bri 3.9k

Mau 3.65k

Main 3.4k

Total: 71.55k (UP 2.75k or 4% in approximately 4.5 HOURS)

Consistent codestone sellers have now updated their prices. I think demand will keep the price around here until we get way harder opponents. Question: Why are prices spiking again? I think the prices earlier were too cheap and people bought it, considering those prices are low for a full war plot.

Update: 9:10 PM NST March 1, 2013

Price Check:

Vo 10.15k

Lu 10.35k

Eo 11k

Zei 5.9k

Har 4.4k

Tai-Kai 3.9k

Orn 4.7k

Bri 3.1k

Mau 3.35k

Main 3.3k

Total: 60.1k (DOWN 11.4k or 16% in approximately 15 HOURS)

IT"S A BUYERS' MARKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Is anyone here?

Price Check:

Vo 9.7k

Lu 10k

Eo 11.8k

Zei 6k

Har 4.4k

Tai-Kai 3.9k

Orn 4.7k

Bri 3.5k

Mau 3.35k

Main 3.3k

Total: 60.65k (Up 0.55k or 0.92% in 8.35 hours)

I think prices will move down to 55k and stabilize for a while. These prices are really good for war-time.

5:30 AM NST March 2, 2013

Lol.. I remember these being 7-9k each before. :| Long time ago though XD

^ and that's pretty interesting info. I actually find that codestones are a lot easier to find now, specially since they're being given out by the obelisk challengers ;o.

Price Check:

Vo 9.95k

Lu 10.45k

Eo 10.25k

Zei 6k

Har 4.4k

Tai-Kai 4.35k

Orn 4.3k

Bri 3.7k

Mau 3.3k

Main 3.3k

Total: 60k (Down 0.65k or 1.07% in 15.5 hours)

As predicted, prices have stabilized, albeit higher than forecast. Eo prices have really dropped because justgoon23 lowered the price of his monster hoard (800+) to 10.25k apiece.

I really need the replies, as I can't edit my post forever.

I have posted the prices in my siggy in case anyone needs it.