Happy Gnorbu Day!

hrtbrk

Darigan Gnorbu! Wow, what an awesome color choice. I think he looks pretty rad! I also love the girl Gnorbu's outfit in particular, but both outfits are nice. & Those items look like they'd be a nice choice for any Gnorbu collectors.

I love the baabaa plushie & the mustache on the male gnorbu's outfit. :)

OMG OMG OMG THE MONOCULE AND MOUSTACHE I NEED A GNORBU

EDIT: The Darigan colour is nice! And both outfits are lovely. But the MONOCULE. <3

I really like the Darigan Gnorbu over all and the tail in particular :P The pyjamas is super cute and the "Sleuth" items are great (except for the red string attached to the monocle, I would've wished for another color, heh ^-^' )

Also, this

clo_gnorbu_gentlem_shives.gif

...would've looked so great on Chtulue :O

I love everything released today - the colours, the clothing, the items! The Darigan's face is just too cool. My gnorbu is due for a colour upgrade pretty soon, maybe I'll have to consider one of these two options. :)

Oh my goodness. I love the name of your gnorbu. :laughingsmiley:

Finally, a Darigan Gnorbu! Even if it isn't exactly the way I had hoped it'd look like, it's good enough. I like the tail the most. :)

Also: THE MONOCLE AND MOUSTACHE!!!!!!!!!!! *we need more moustaches* XD

Whooo Gnorbu day! My big ball of fluff has been looking forward to day :D

I love that sleeping cap & hat. The monocle rocks though I image the moustache will look a bit weird on my cloud gnorbu lol

Overall, I love the clothes; will be trying to get some later.

Whooo Gnorbu day! My big ball of fluff has been looking forward to day :D

I love that sleeping cap & hat. The monocle rocks though I image the moustache will look a bit weird on my cloud gnorbu lol

Overall, I love the clothes; will be trying to get some later.

Personally, I think the baabaa plushie would go awesomely with your cloud gnorbu... :) That thing is just too cute.

I have a soft spot for Gnorbus given that I voted for them after the April Fools' joke and made one once released. I was never happy with the colour choices though since their inception and so I changed it to a Zombie Buzz a few months ago.

I am really liking what they have done with the Darigan Gnorbu. The colours, tail, expression, and textured spots work really well.

• 2 weeks later...

Strawberry looks so yummy :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.