Winter Wonderland Customizations!

hrtbrk

I love winter/holiday customizing!! All of your pets look great. Here are my latest. Happy Month of Celebrating!

Adraegyn is in Narnia.

4.png

I'm just now thinking Lilly could be the evil Queen in Narnia. LOL It wasn't intended though.

4.png

Maddynneo visiting the Starlight Celebration

4.png

And ZeroCinq is much changed since my earlier posting.

4.png

Peopha is all ready for winter .... she is camping right outside the Advent Calendar

5.png

The cape looks great on her! It looks so strange on all my pets. lol

• 2 weeks later...

I gave in and tried to customize my pets just with what I had--the only thing I bought was a background for my Kougra. But I have absolutely no clue what to do with my Lupe, especially with the clothes I have... So he's not going to be wintery... for now. :)

2.png2.png2.png

• 11 months later...

Since we can now post on old boards, I won't create a new topic for Winter Holiday customisations. Instead, I'll revive it for this year's holiday season!

So, what have you done your pets up in for the holidays? Here, you can show em off!

4.png

I suppose it's been a little too cold for Azarale's liking....he decided to wriggle into a stocking over the fire! I don't blame him....it's been freezing here, too.

4.png

Nothing has really changed for Blankstarr's winter holiday customisation...except that he now wears glasses. Oh, and he has a nice lamp in the foreground, too.

4.png

Masquerade balls are not really KP's thing, but at least he looks festive. :)

4.png

Shuhune is hanging around in a cozy home surrounded by peppermint, candy canes, and poinsettias. A bit much? Maybe, but this all looks neat, I think so, anyway. Oh, all the lovely things we found in the Closet!

4.png

Blossom's usual dark blue hair has gone brown for the holidays - and not without holly scattered throughout! Still in a cemetery, but even there it's looking a little festive and wintery. And how thoughtful, somebody gave her a festive bouquet of flowers.

Your pets look great Lady Lyuba!

Here are my guys! I usually change these as we get wearables from Advent... but, here they are so far.

4.png

Adraegyn: The Ice Princess

4.png

Lilly is exploring the Frozen Neopia South.

4.png

Maddynneo is enjoying a lovely evening in the mountains.

4.png

ZeroCinq is having an awesome time shredding!

Unfortunately I didn't put a lot of effort into it (I can't afford neocash and neopoint items are just not the same).

Hopsotje from side account (yay for invisible pets):

4.png

Lab rat (can change any moment, of course, but right now background fits with her robot appearance):

4.png

Adi is on adventure, as usual (but I gave him a winter coat so that he wouldn't get frozen):

4.png

Laztan is a baby and she wants presents :):

4.png

Kriseilu is having fun (=enjoying the season):

4.png

And last but not least, Reshkah mostly just wants summer back (as I do), even though she agreed to dress for the occasion:

4.png

Well, I'm not very fond of Christmas or Winter Holidays in general (especially because here where I live it's high summer), so only one of my pets got into the mood (which is an improvement, since I never customize them for Christmas :P )

medium_preview.png

Princesa_Anabell is not sure she likes the cold weather. :P

Here are three of my ladies all dressed up for the holiday season. Decreta will not be joining us this year as she is currently a lab rat until she zaps into something I like. :)

4.png4.png

Eavvy getting ready to spend the holidays at home. Nappy is out getting all her holiday shopping done.

4.png

Stripes is on her way to a festive party.

Thanks for reviving Lady Lyuba! I always love these threads. :D

They're more winter themed, with only one being really holiday ready.

My pets:

4.png4.png

4.png4.png

Your shoyru. She LOOKS LIKE ELSA DFASFASF Yes, yes I am pleased. OwO

Your pets look great Lady Lyuba!

Here are my guys! I usually change these as we get wearables from Advent... but, here they are so far.

4.png

Adraegyn: The Ice Princess

4.png

Lilly is exploring the Frozen Neopia South.

4.png

Maddynneo is enjoying a lovely evening in the mountains.

4.png

ZeroCinq is having an awesome time shredding!

Hahaha, I love the black eye your Kougra has. He looks like he's been having fun regardless of injury. X3

• 2 weeks later...

Well I've changed ZeroCinq and Maddynneo. I'm much happier with these.

4.png

A Moltara holiday for ZeroCinq. (With Shenkuu items... Shh!)

4.png

And Maddynneo is much happier snowboarding. lol