Winter Wonderland Customizations!

hrtbrk

Winter has come in full swing for a lot of us, so let's see your fabulous winter/holiday (Thanksgiving/December celebrations) customizations!

4.png

Azzie went to visit the Money Tree and offer him a nice hot drink!

4.png

Meej is severely under dressed... but she's a zombie so... *shrug*

4.png

My lab pet is causing a ruckus!

4.png

Xeny guarding the wood pile from meepits!

Awh, your customization looks so amazing. I'm jealous. :laughingsmiley: I wish I had the NP's to customize my pets for winter.... but I think I want to get them all "permantley" customized before I start doing holiday themes... it can be pretty pricey. :sad02: Maybe I'll customize my faerie meerca for Xmas though, I think she would look nice with a winter theme anyways.

Miss Stripes is the only one dressed up at the moment.

She's out for a walk in the woods, enjoying the fresh air.

4.png

All your pets look great!!

ZeroCinq is hoarding Advent items! lol

4.png

My customizations will most likely change as more winter themed items come out.

Nappy is spending the winter season in the perfect place. What's better than a warm library with tons of books?

4.png

I love these themed customization boards :D All of them are so very pretty :)

I'm in the middle of re-customizing my pets, so far I only have Chtulue done

Now all but Quirchia are ready for winter (she's looks so pretty as she is thanks to Spritzie so I don't want to re-customize her :P).

chtuluewinter.gifkloughnwinter.gifruhpbertwinter.gifhaverbrookwinter.gif

(Yes, I'm keeping with the crazy theme for Chtulue :P )

These customizations are adorable! ^_^ Could anyone name off a couple of good winter items to customize with? I'd like to do a winter theme for at least one of my pets. :P

If you go to our database and type in snow and search you can find some nice items that way. Also the key word winter brings up some nice results.

All the winter items I have on Stripes are np as well as the background, forground and magnifying glass on Nappy.

All these Winter customisations are lovely! It's still early for me to want to customise my pets for winter, that's for December. I guess I'm just not ready for it (I know it's already snowing for a good portion of the country now, but here it's still fall. That might explain why everybody's already dressing their pets for winter).

Instead at the moment I'm customising my pets for Neopet's Birthday. I hope this board is still active next week so I can post my Winter themed pets up soon.

If you go to our database and type in snow and search you can find some nice items that way. Also the key word winter brings up some nice results.

All the winter items I have on Stripes are np as well as the background, forground and magnifying glass on Nappy.

Thanks a bunch! Found a few items that I liked. :)

My christmas cybunny! She's kind of always dressed for winter though haha.

I absolutely love your customization. She looks too adorable!!

• 2 weeks later...

My pets are ready for Winter now, too - and the holidays!!

4.png

Azarale is dressed warmly and hanging around in the Ice Caves, he built a snowman and has a hot drink. It also looks like he was in a snowball fight.

4.png

I went a different route with Blankstarr this year, so this time, he's in a house, possibly having finished decorating the room. Very warm and cheery, while the others are out in the cold, Blankstarr is inside by the fire.

4.png

KP looks a little random.....but it was hard finding things that matched when A) You have tons of girl stuff in your closet, and B: You're running out of holiday items, especially for a male pet. But I've found something I'm pretty satisfied with. The Abominable Snowball hat is a little odd, but at least it looks warm. I especially like how the scenery turned out, with the background combined with the branches and Winter Roses.

4.png

And Shuhune is holiday shopping again, this time, at the Igloo Garage Sale. Not my ideal place to go for holiday shopping, but that's just me.

4.png

Neovia is very beautiful around the holiday season, and Blossom is out for a stroll, or perhaps she is caroling. The snowflake frame makes it look as if you're looking out a frosted window to see her out on the street.

Okay guys, I caved. :P After seeing all of the beautiful winter pets I just had to customize my faerie meerca. It took me FOREVER to find a theme that worked... and this is what I came up with. What do you guys think? ;)

5ywav7.jpg

I didn't want to spend any real money to buy NC items so I did what I could with NP items. My shoyru, MojoThe2nd, actually just got zapped Christmas a few days ago. How appropriate, huh?

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Kalis_Minky

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=MojoThe2nd

Sorry for posting links. I don't know how to copy images from flash player. :*

Aww, they both look wicked cute! I have that red ribbon and never knew it was actually animated, doh. Actually, if you go to your userlookup, right click on your pet, and copy the image url, it will give you the link - you can change the 2 to a 4 to get the larger size! I forget who posted that tip, but it surely works.