Happy Halloween!

hrtbrk

oooh yes the Halloween Pteri looks amazing , imagine how it would look like before conversion ...!!

the black wings are super too , i hope they're wearable :)

and the Nuk and Patamoose are too cute :)

Ahh I love it all!!! The colour is absolutely fantastic :D Had no idea there wasn't a Halloween Pteri yet :O

Don't you mean one day early?! Well for me it is i'm not so sure about the petpets they look umm….odd-ish

All of the news on Neopets comes a day 'early' for NST. This way the day isn't half over when they release the news (since it's normally released around 2pm NST.

Awwww! I love that colour for Pteri, Pteris were one of the pets who looked a lot worse after the conversion for me but it looks totally cool on this new one. Soo... Hoooray!

The petpets are nice in Halloween stuff and the new items a cute.

What? No trick or treating this year? =( *so disappointed*

That was disappointing to me too. I admit that the way they did the trick or treating in the past years was tiring (same locations every year), but I'd have loved it if they did it like masks of dread, where you get a clue as to where to find them. I guess masks of dread is now the trick or treat. I'd just like more scavenger hunt type things ^_^

The Petri looks like Dracula, and to think we just had him over here as a sponsor!

That was disappointing to me too. I admit that the way they did the trick or treating in the past years was tiring (same locations every year), but I'd have loved it if they did it like masks of dread, where you get a clue as to where to find them. I guess masks of dread is now the trick or treat. I'd just like more scavenger hunt type things ^_^

It's sorta like an easy Negg Festival! Though I can't wait for Games Master Challenge.

I hope Pteri fans are happy! Personally I think they could make most of the Halloween Neopets look better.

I also miss the trick-or-treating. Seems kind of dull without it even though I've participated daily in the Masks of Dread event.

Are these the ONLY updates to the site today for Halloween? If so, that's really disappointing. I was expecting a lot more and it seems like in the past Halloween or any holiday/event was more fun on Neopets. :c