How much time per day do you spend on neopets?

~Xandria

Time you spend on neopets  

90 members have voted

1. 1. About how much time per day do you spend on neopets?

• 30 minutes - 1 hour
    • 1 - 2 hours
    • 3 - 4 hours
    • 5 - 6 hours
    • My eyes are bleeding because I play 7 plus hours a day. ^^

Just curious about how many hours per day (roughly) you spend on neopets. I do realize this would depend on your work/school schedule among other things. So if you are working and/or going to school just list how much for that day. Then if you want too, add how many hours you think you spend on days off. ^^ I know this topic's probably a bit boring, but hey... I was bored. XD

This topic's not too boring. I used to spend over 8 to 12 hours on Neopets, but has been reduced to 5 to 6 hours since my internship started (as well as my daytime rest) and me manning the forums late in the night so no troublemakers can cause mischief in the early AM hours.

This topic's not too boring. I used to spend over 8 to 12 hours on Neopets, but has been reduced to 5 to 6 hours since my internship started (as well as my daytime rest) and me manning the forums late in the night so no troublemakers can cause mischief in the early AM hours.

Oh wow! 8 to 12 hours is quite a bit of time! That's understandable though, considering you are staff here. May I ask what you are interning for? I know that may be a bit personal, so you don't have to answer. Just curious if it's anything to do with computers/graphic design/gaming?

I probably spend about 5 hours a day now. I'm going to school full-time now for marine biology, so that keeps me pretty busy. ^^

I would say 2 1/2 hours now that school started. That will decrease to 1 hour when the tests come in.

Usually when big tests are coming up I stop playing for like 2 days or so. I have no choice but to cram my brain with knowledge. My poor neglected neopets. :P

Usually when big tests are coming up I stop playing for like 2 days or so. I have no choice but to cram my brain with knowledge. My poor neglected neopets. :P

Yea, I mean within the months radius. When the test is within a week, I probably go on for like 10mins. (Stock market, and food club)

Probably only a maximum of two hours a day during the school term, if that. Weekends I might get a bit more time, maybe three or four hours. Holidays I am on more or less always, and in the lead up to exams I'm planning a full on hiatus.

Lots. o_O I spend roughly 10-12 hours on Neopets on my work days. (I work 12 hours shifts with a LOT of downtime, so most of my 12 hour shifts are spent on Neo and TDN.)

On non-work days, it varies as to what's going on that day and my mood. I generally at least 2 hours, and often much more.

i used to be obsessed but not anymore. work comes first. i do my dailies , i open habitarium , and i check Neopets every 4-5 hrs to spin the wheels or visit snowager ...

during plots i spend lots of time trying to finish the steps quickly for more points.

I think my online time would reach over 12 hours since I always open Habitarium then do my own thing. I periodically check Neopets (dailies, Habitarium, Snowagger, scratchcards), but I'm not active on the site all that time. I think 2 hours a day as being active on Neopets is more appropriate, but it can extend longer if I'm bored or playing a game.

I used to do anywhere for 5-8 hours, but now, it's only a 10minute run daily.

I still like Neopets, however, I've no motivation to play it constantly like usual.

It'll strike back up sooner or later, haha.

So now, no more lurking the mainshops! xD

I put the eyes bleeding option (LOL!!!), although really it varies. I go through spells where I don't want to be on and so I don't do anything but basic maintenance, but it's been a while since I had one of those. And honestly, I'm on and off all day. I get my Habi set up, run through my dailies and games, and then go off to do other things. I'm still technically on but I'm checking in every once in a while to maintain Habi, and then if I get done with all of my daily projects I might spend time slogging through NQI or trying for various random avvies, like Symol Hole etc.

I don't spend as much time on it as I used to. When I still had a good chunk of my day for myself, I'd say about 4-5 hours a day, but now I've had to work, I don't have any energy or time for it, so most days I just come on to do dailies and check for new stuff, and mostly I just get Neo-news off TDN :P

Probably not more than an hour or so total, but I tend to multitask and just leave the page open - I'll go in 5 minute spurts when I get bored of whatever else I'm doing. I usually try to at least do dailies and play a few games, but some days I'm more active and some days I'm not on at all!

Depends on the day. When I'm on the computer, Habi's always open. My class schedule this semester is pretty chill so I'm on more. Usually actively a couple hours a day (actually doing things on the site) but a LOT longer if you count keeping Habi open and popping onto neo once in awhile for something.

I put the eyes bleeding option (LOL!!!), although really it varies. I go through spells where I don't want to be on and so I don't do anything but basic maintenance, but it's been a while since I had one of those. And honestly, I'm on and off all day. I get my Habi set up, run through my dailies and games, and then go off to do other things. I'm still technically on but I'm checking in every once in a while to maintain Habi, and then if I get done with all of my daily projects I might spend time slogging through NQI or trying for various random avvies, like Symol Hole etc.

This is me as well! On work days I normally get an hour in the morning to do my dailies and set up my Habi, but after work I just get enough time to collect gems and re-set it up, while on my days off (like today) I'm on for most of the day, on and off. :)

Oh my gosh, I want the Symbol Hole avatar so bad!! It's so cute. :) I've never had a strike of luck with that one though. I know this is off-topic but I'm curious if you can only do that once a day? Like - if you keep doing it over and over will you get the avatar?

Oh my gosh, I want the Symbol Hole avatar so bad!! It's so cute. :) I've never had a strike of luck with that one though. I know this is off-topic but I'm curious if you can only do that once a day? Like - if you keep doing it over and over will you get the avatar?

According to neo-zafara homepage its once per 60 minutes per active petpet. Though I usually forget about it after once. I got the avatar in late August, right after I checked the random avatar list!

Oh man... I play all day XD I have a touch of insomnia so sometimes it's all day and all night O.o

I put 5-6 hours, but usually it varies for me too because sometimes I will be on all day, while other times I'm on periodically or not on at all except for an hour because things just get super busy! It all just depends on my schedule I guess, school has been taking up a lot of time lately so it seems I've been on and playing lately, but I've been on late at night haha! :D